FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
* Linz * View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote * Linz * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help!
    Posted: 11 October 2009 at 16:10
hiya im new to this site so sorry if there is already a topic for this, i received an email a few days ago to say Tui are releasing the assessment dates on monday. Did anybody else get this email and are planning on going? I havent been told what we need to do at our assessment day yet but alot of my friends are ex reps and they mentioned the presentation, is this on a resort? country? etc sorry again if this has already been asked.

thanx in advance x x
MissEmma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissEmma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2009 at 17:18
I have a Thomas cook assessment day and have been told to prepare a presentation about my favourite destination x
* Linz * View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote * Linz * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2009 at 17:37
ah ok thanx, good luck hun.

Anybody else got an email from TUI?
mrsterry26 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsterry26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2009 at 19:37
I received an e-mail to say I had passed the first section, and they would be in contact with interview dates but I have not received an e-mail with dates yet?
Was yours for a mainline TUI rep, as myn was for 2wentys/freestyle.
x
* Linz * View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote * Linz * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2009 at 16:03
mine was for mainline TUI rep yeh and my assessment is on 11th nov in bristol. Anyone else going to be there?
nicky_22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicky_22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2009 at 17:05
I got a email saying i have passed the first stages and they will be in contact with a date for the assements x
wendi1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendi1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2009 at 23:21
me tooooo =] 
wendi1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendi1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2009 at 23:23
how long did it take you to get an email with your date on it for the interview? i just got emailed today saying they'd be in touch. x
mrsterry26 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsterry26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2009 at 15:22
I got my e-mail 2say they would be in touch about 10 days ago & not heard anything yet.  I think someone said they were doing certain locations first, so Im just waiting 2hear about London dates.
X X
* Linz * View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote * Linz * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2009 at 15:52
i got an email to say they would be in touch with assessment details and a chance to book on an assessment on Monday. Then on Monday i managed to book myself in on the bristol assessment day which is the 11th Nov
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic