FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UKOH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
LIAM_21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIAM_21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UKOH
    Posted: 29 October 2009 at 20:43
Anyone workin for UKOH / Eurogroup this winter season???
what resort u workin at if u r??
davsandtuckstravels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davsandtuckstravels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2009 at 12:38
Hi Liam

Yeah i am workin for UKOH / Eurogroup this winterat les deux. r u?
LIAM_21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIAM_21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2009 at 12:50
haha nah but i worked les 2 alpes last year. la farandole hotel???
davsandtuckstravels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davsandtuckstravels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2009 at 22:40
yeah. How did u get on? was it gd? what were u doin? u get out on the slopes much?
Thanks.
LIAM_21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIAM_21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 00:35
haha yeh had a good time! watch out for the director/hotel manager perosn - a bloke called michel!! he is a right bellend, hates 90% of the english, do not get on the rong side of him haha. his had fights with costomers/ barred people from eatin in the all inclusive restaurant thing becus they bough a bottle of water in etcetc the list is endless lol.
i was a kitchen porter - defo the best job to hav if ur lookin to go boardin loads. worked 9 - 1 then off till 6pm and work till about between half 10 - 11. f**kin easy as aswell. so hav 3 or 4 hours a day on the slopes if u want it. depends, what u workin as???
good night life aswell! main bar tht most people go to and one of the 2 nightclubs are both on the same road as the hotel where ull be livin and workin, bout 200 metres away! good place to be goin mate!
davex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 18:52
hi liam

im working for ukoh in val disere this year allthough im finding it hard to get any details out of them at the moment! i have accepted a job as a hotel assistant.

What resort are you heading too?
LIAM_21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIAM_21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 19:10

alrite, there the worst company ever for keeping in touch with u! i had my job offer at the end of july and still havnt had my contract through - ment to going on 19th but cnt book flights or anythin cus i dnt no whts goin on! im goin to isola 2000. looks ok but nothin compared to otha resorts such as val disere.

i love the sun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i love the sun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2009 at 14:25

hi im also goin to isola this winter and working for ukoh not had my contract yet eitherConfused do u know which hotel your at? so, ive heard theres not very much nightlife and its a quiet resort ive never been anywhere like this b4 ive only ever worked in ayia napa

LIAM_21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIAM_21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2009 at 14:33
hello. im workin at hotel diva, u?? lol yeh ive herd its a pretty quiet one aswell! a couple of nightclubs though! lol. it will be a laugh anyway im sure! im goin out with my cousin, and i done a season last year and tht was good! dont worry about ur contract, u will get it - eventually! how much r u bin paid a month by the way??? what u workin as? how old and i tke it ur female?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i love the sun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2009 at 14:46

yeah me to im at that hotel doin housekeepin wot r u doin?im gettin about 1000 euro a month but then im guessin il be taxed aswel booooo wot bout u? im 25 act about 15 thoLOL yeah im sure it will be fun even if its quiet i can normally amuse myself, lots of alcohol and snow.....gotta be funSmile

LIAM_21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIAM_21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2009 at 14:56
haha erm ive bin told ill be doin kitchen porterin and cheffin, even though ive never been a chef before in my life! cousins doin kitchen porterin aswell. yeh im on £1000 a month, its like £850 afta a tax. yeh it is defo gonna be a good season, cannot wait now. think im goin sumwhere else first to work at sum staff party so hopefully leavin on the 19th!! u planin on doin skin or snowboardin aswell i take it?? u got facebook or anythin?? or u too old and mature for tht stuff haha

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i love the sun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2009 at 15:06
id like to say i was mature Smile suppose ul see 4 your self haha! yeah got facebook im sad and on it all the time add me if u want chloe magee the picture is with 4 girls on well ive never skied or done snowboardin but i wana have a go, u done it b4? so uve never been a chef???hmmmmm ur not cookin my dinner then Dead ha
LIAM_21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIAM_21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2009 at 15:15
lol and after tht outburst i definatly wont be offerin to cook u dinner!! yh i done boardin last year! added u on facebook i think! so get acceptin if i got the rite one - liam townsend.
faw1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote faw1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 08:58
hey guys saw you had got jobs with ukoh.. ive got an interview on the 12th.
got any help and tips for me??
i really want this job, so im so nervous.
faw1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote faw1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 09:00
hey guys.
saw youd got jobs with ukoh, ive got an inteview on the 12th.
can you please give me some advice?
really want this job :)
davex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 18:05

just be yourself and be flexible i  applied for a job as maintanance staff because im a carpenter and i got a job as a hotel assistant, allthough im not really sure what a hotel assistant does hopefully not very muchSmile! i asked a lot of questions in my interview as well so i spent longer talking to the interviewer and gave them more of a chance to get to know me!

Good luck
faw1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote faw1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 20:14
give me some good questions to ask please x
izzyscarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzyscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 18:50
hey! went for an iterview with ukoh yesterday ad got the job as hotel assistant!!
how come you guys seem to kow where your off to? did they tell you in the e-mail??
x
LIAM_21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIAM_21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 18:56
if you get the interview i think uve basically got the job faw1! so dnt worry about it really.

yeh they shud tell u in the email. u not got 2 attachments to the email? one fo them tells u where ur goin and tht...
izzyscarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzyscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 19:05

no it just sais french alps..

maybe ill e-mail them to find out.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic