FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UKOH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
faw1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote faw1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2009 at 13:41
they put me on the bloody reserve list
absolutely devastated :(
anyone got any ideas of how i can get a job? or even get UKOH to give me one?
PLEASE HELP
thanks x
staceyvikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote staceyvikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2009 at 13:59
Hi guys,
I have signed a contract for Les Orres. I start my training 14th Dec. Anyone else heading out that way?

Just a little worry that I'm hoping somebody can reassure me about - perhaps Liam as I've gathered you worked for UKOH last year...
Basically - I signed my contract for £1000 a month with accommodation provided. I didn't really know what I was supposed to do after and when I rang up they explained I should be looking for travel and ringing up. They'd then confirm that someone could pick me up.
I got confirmation over the phone and when I e-mailed over the information (as instructed to on the phone) nobody replied. After chasing it up a bit I didn't get confirmation, but another contract (same dates) but pay was different and they'd taken out the accommodation - telling me I need to sort it out when I get to resort...

Anyone else had this? Should I be worried?! I understand that some of you don't even know what resort you're going to so perhaps I'm panicking over nothing - it would be nice if everything was kinda sure before I leave though right?!

Cheers for feedback.
i love the sun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i love the sun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2009 at 16:02
is any1 still waitin 4 their contract???ive called and emailed loads n they say il get it soon but i think there leavin it abit late , i dont know if im just worryin too much
Emily69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emily69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2009 at 14:47
Hiya,

Any of you going to Meribel Mottaret - I have just had my contract through from UKOH
butes_blondie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butes_blondie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2009 at 14:53
Im heading there as housekeeper what about you? How are you getting out there. I am heading out by train on the 5th as they told me to be there for the 6th for training.
Emily69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emily69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2009 at 14:57
I am have not arranged transport yet - which hotel are you working in?
Emily69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emily69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2009 at 15:06
I just accepted your request on fb and just twigged we had our interview together!!
lexharvey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexharvey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2009 at 15:17
hey, think I was in that interview aswell with Izzy.so did you both get Eurogroup jobs?did you ask for them ratehr than ski france?I kind of wish i was with them as more money....
we dont find out resort 'til we get to la plagne.......
Emily69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emily69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2009 at 15:24
So did we all get positions then? - I only got my contract through today with EuroGroup, need to sort out how I am going to get there etc. so will you and Izzy get posted to gether? x
mattyd1231 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattyd1231 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2009 at 22:48
no 1 workin @ courchevel?? :P
joss_h View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joss_h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 12:05
Im off to Courchevel on the 13th dec.. working in a private chalet.. not sure exactly where it is yet.. maybe 1350 or 1550 i dont have all the details yet.. but anyway going by myself and always up for meeting people and always keen to ride with someone!
mattyd1231 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattyd1231 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 16:36
cool, im in 1850...going on sat...cant wait, specially as i have just checked snow report, and it has been snowing!!!
teletubies58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teletubies58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 07:59
haha nah but i worked les 2 alpes last year. la farandole hotel???
Naxwound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naxwound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 15:13
BUMPAGE.

Anyone working for Ski France / Eurogroup / UKOH this year? If so - what positions? If not - any good / bad / indifferent stories to tell?

Naxwound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naxwound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 16:10
Originally posted by dewde dewde wrote:

general assistant is pretty much chalet host without the cooking.
Abi Titmuss Quotes and Photos
Abi Titmuss Famous Words
Abi Titmuss Sayings

Is this necessarily a bad thing though?
lexharvey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexharvey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 16:14
as general assistant you will be waiting and cleaning rooms in hotel.get middle of day off so plenty of time to ski. i worked for ski france last year. they arent a very good company to work for in my opinion. sh*t managers and dont really give a toss about you. other than that its fine. try and get neilson-they are a good company to work for......
Naxwound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naxwound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2010 at 11:40

Anyone else?

hambim336 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hambim336 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 13:46
< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 11">

Hi

This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic