FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SUCCESFUL TUI REPS 2010!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 32333435>
Author
katielouise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katielouise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 19:04
Hey Mutley...i have a feeling that you are Rachel from yesterdays interview in manchester :) its katie (the scouse one) lol i also got a phonecall today and got the job! i cant believe it im soooo excited!! do uno of anyone else who got the job or anything? ill have to add you on facebook xxx
jo wood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jo wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 19:19
Hey, well done fir gettin through never thought ud find out this quick that's fab! Iv got my interview tomorrow any last min advice?! So excited!! X
Mageling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mageling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 19:21
Hey Jo - Good luck!

Just be confident, be postitive, smile and most importantly be yourself.

Once again, Good luck.

Mike
Mutley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mutley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 19:39
Hi Mike - when I say travelling bug I do mean getting hooked on it. Should be fun for a summer away!! I'm not trying to think too long term just yet wait and see how the season goes I think.

Hi Katie - Yes I'm Rachel from Manchester yesterday (my old school nickname was Mutley with my best friend). |Did they say when you would get your contract? Said to me that it would be 24hours and that was at about 3ish as I missed the phonecall originally. Are you going to the training on the 10th for the week? I booked it off work today but stillno-one knows as I haven't handed my notice in yet.

Hi Jo too!! I know it will be difficult but try to stay calm and everything will be fine. Whic role you going for? Childrens rep?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katielouise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 19:51
yayyyy i thought u would get it how excited are youuuu!!! have u spoke to anyone else from yesterday? ermm i dnt know she said she would email me it so am nt sure...ye i spoke to her about 3 as well!! ye i am going for training on the 10th...i been researching and apparantly u have to like pass certain things or something!! xxx
Mutley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mutley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 19:56
I'm REALLY excited!! Woooo
I think I'm going to ring my friend tonight and find out what she had to do last year
Not spoken to anyone else so don't know how they've got on just wait and see who's at training I think
I'm starting to get nervous more now and even started to think about what I'll need to pack and what I can't live without. I'm going to miss everyone but this really is an oppurtunity I'm going to trow myself into xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katielouise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 20:00
I know me tooo i cnt believe how excited i am ita going to be an amazing experience...whats ur facebook and i can add u if u have it and we can meet up at the training thing ahhh i hope everyone got it xxx
jo wood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jo wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 13:29
hey guys, thanks for the luck and advice I got the job! :) just filling my contract etc out just now to send away, how quick did uz hear back where uz are going and info for uniform?? so many questions! haha x
Mutley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mutley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 17:59
Hi Jo

I've had a bit of a nightmare because I can't go to resort until mid June so I should be going to June training but I have to go to May training because I'm not available in June. I told them 4 times and they still got it wrong. Said I should have an email today and I still haven't got it!! I've rang them 6 times in the last 2days.........hope you have better luck than me getting through to them and getting all the info right.
Jess_Newcastle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess_Newcastle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 18:06
Yeah haha i wouldnt get too excited too soon they seem to take soo long to do things!!
Im still yet to hear about training but i cant go anywhere until mid June.
Did they say when the training is in June?? I go on holiday 6th 14th june thats why i cant start until i get back and i bet the training then!! :@ lol xx
Mutley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mutley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 18:42
Yeah it is Jess!! Ring them tomorrow and they should put you on May training which is next week!!
Seriously if you want the job you need to ring them. I'm away 8th-15th June xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess_Newcastle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 23:21

Ah my god lol where is the training in may?? xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess_Newcastle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 23:21
Also do you have the number i should ring im really paniking haha lol x
vikki_01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vikki_01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 14:02
Heyaa, does anyone hav an assessment on the 22nd may in luton?? I think its the last date. Can someone please tell me what i have to do for the presentation? Thanks! x
Mutley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mutley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 23:20
Hi Jess
It's next week (10th-14th) in Wyboston in Bedforshire. The number is 0800 169 5692.
Hope this helps - sorry I didn't reply last night!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess_Newcastle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 09:21

I tried ringing yesterday but nobody anwsered haha =( Gunna try agen today Thanks xx

ississ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ississ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 10:14
hi guys!

i have been reading your posts to find out more about the TUI holiday rep. role as i applied a couple of days ago and am waiting for the assessment date to be advised (which i guess will be 22.05).

i have a question to ask: once the company sends you out to the resort- how many days off a week do you tend to get on average? is it 1? 2? do you manage to fly back to uk for a couple of days within those 6 months?

can someone advise please.

thanks so much! Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess_Newcastle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 11:35
Heyy
i know you get 1.5 days off per week
Dont think you get to fly home unfortunatly but not 100% sure with that one xx
Mutley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mutley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 11:58

You can go home for emergencies only but you have to pay for your own flights. Once you're out there then you tend to just stay and people come and see you.

ississ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ississ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 16:22
thanks for your answers guys, really helpful!

is it true that if you are sucessful in your first role- you get roles constantly? can you consider this advisor role a permanent job? or do you need to fill in gaps in between two seasons (destinations)?

how long do you usually stay in one destination- 3,4,6 months?

xx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 32333435>
  Share Topic