FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ZANTEEEE 2010

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rebecca6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebecca6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ZANTEEEE 2010
    Posted: 18 January 2010 at 18:43

heyyyyy guys im Rebecca im 18 and really want to go to zante and work this year, i would be going myself so kinda would like to get chatting to people that are going over tooSmile my email address is r_hamilton@live.co.uk if anybody would like to get in contact thanks xx

bringonthesummer1414 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bringonthesummer1414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2010 at 18:50
Hey ! Im pretty much in the same boat as u!

Im wanting to go out and work either malia zante ibiza or aya napa!

None of my pals r up 4 it or have other commmitments!!!

wen wld u be wanting to head out? iv never done it before! CRAZY!
xx
Rebecca6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebecca6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2010 at 18:53

well i went to zante last year for a holiday and i loved it have you ever been ? prob be heding out start of may when would you be heading out ?

xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bringonthesummer1414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2010 at 19:00
Nah iv not beeen there YET! lol av heard they all gd tho. Iv beeen to Malia and that was brilliant!!!!! Well i have my uni exams in may so prob mid may !!! x
Rebecca6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebecca6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2010 at 19:05
yeah i have heard good things about malia aswell .. i really want to do it but wouldnt really like to travel out myself and that but i did get to no some of the workers over there when i went last year and they all just booked flights and got a job pretty easy when they got there, hopefully find someone to go out with me would love to go to zante but im up for anywhere really xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bringonthesummer1414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2010 at 19:06
well do u wanan give me ur msn and i can talk to u on that or what??? x
Rebecca6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebecca6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2010 at 19:07
yeah sure its r_hamilton@live.co.uk x
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic