FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MARBELLA NEED GIRL ROOM MATE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hollieelaine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollieelaine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MARBELLA NEED GIRL ROOM MATE
    Posted: 22 January 2010 at 20:47
Hi there...

Im Hollie. Ive just been made redundant from my day job which has given me the kick up the ass i needed to go and work a summer in Marbella. Im a lap dancer part time here in Bristol and Marbella is supposed to be the place to be if your a dancer. So im looking for girls like me to share an apartment with and spend the season dancing, making money and getting wasted!! And we can eat as much KFC as we like because we will be dancing round the pole every night!! haha. Anyway if your interested let me know and il give you my facebook profile etc or if you have a blackberry we can IM.

Emmie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 11:42
Hey hollie, im interesetd in getting away for the summer.. I wouldnt do the pole dancing but I could get another job whilst out there. I was planning to go to Magaluf in April sumtime, but ideally I wouldnt like to go out there on my own. New place an all....lol. But im interested in going....When was u thinking of going out to marbella?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollieelaine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 11:55
Hiya hun...

Im thinking of going end of May time beginning of June. Marbella is supposed to be great for girls to get work, so bar work and all that should be so easy to find. Or so ive heard anyway. If you've got facebook add me "hollie elaine". U think ud be up for it? How old are you and where u from?xx
Emmie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 12:52
Hmmm, well i was originally going to magaluf sumtime in april on my own, but ideally id rather go with somebody as its will be easier to find an apartment ect. Isnt there any chance you could possibly go earlier? bcuz i think most seasonal places like magaluf start advertising end of march beginning of april time and apparently they go in a click so if its anything like magaluf, seasonal, wouldnt we need to be going out earlier to make sure there was a job there? An im from skegness hun and im 21 in April..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollieelaine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 13:10
Im pretty much open to going anytime after April 9th. Im working until then but i get made redundant from the 9th. So yeh we could go out then thats cool. Ive looked online at trying to find apartments, and failed. Do you know any sites? or are you looking to find one once your over there? xx
Emmie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 15:54
Im not sure which one I need to add on fb?lol... u could add me, that wud be easier. Its Emma Hare and ive got red hair on the pic....

Oooo The 9th's cool hun....
No i think the best thing to do is get a hotel for a week and look for a job and apartment the hopefully we find an apartment.. Ive done abit of searching about magaluf and they said that most bars or club owners have apartments above them so you just basically need to have a look around. Theres also a place where they help you find jobs and apartments but im not sure they just do that in maga or everywhere else But im sure the earlier we go the easier it wud be to find one. You set on going to marbella or wud u go anywhere else like maga??
Also when we're u planning on booking it bcuz the earlier we book the cheaper it will be.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollieelaine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 15:59
i think ive just added u..xx
Emmie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 16:01
okay hun il have a look now.,x
Emmie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 16:09
no u havent added me hun :/ x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollieelaine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 16:16
oh ive added a randomer then lol...i cant see u...ive got red underwear on with black wings in the pic xx
Emmie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 16:18
okay il have a look... I should be the 1st one on there, short red hair in the picture on my own. nil have a look now hun.x
Emmie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 16:19
hmm i cant see u...lol. do u have ur profile so everyboday can see? myt b easier if i add u on msn..u got that?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollieelaine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 16:22
no i dnt use msn...wats ur profile pic look like? do u have short hair?xx
Emmie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 16:25
yes short red hair, in the pic alone.x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollieelaine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 16:28
i think ive added u??
Emmie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 16:31
no u aint lol..... i cant figure this out haha.x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollieelaine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 16:38
i have NO idea whats going on lol...im currently just adding randoms haha...type in my email in the search thing... hollieelaine85@live.co.uk xx
Emmie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 16:45
ive added u so it sez thu ur email address.x
kristy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2010 at 07:27
hi girls im looking to go to marbella as well on my own and am also looking for some girlies to get an app with have you had any luck finding any x
Stelar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stelar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2010 at 11:35
Hiii girls..its great to be here and hope i will enjoy discussion and all. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic