FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Morzine ski resort - jobs, accommodation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Morzine ski resort - jobs, accommodation
    Posted: 24 August 2004 at 10:41
Working or want to work in Morzine?

Read Avorias review here and comment on the resort.

Leave messages below to ask about anything to do with living and working in Morzine.

To find jobs in ski resorts click here.

To get help on working in ski resorts click here.
Andy View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 18:26
no but we are looking for a two bedroom apartment or chalet,
can you help us, let me know info@avalaan.com
Windy View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Windy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 18:28
We are looking for a 2/3 bedroom apartment in morzine for the
season. let us know at info@avalaan.com.
Ali5150 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 10:58
'Working or want to work in Morzine?'

Yes, Iam, experienced seasonaire in barwork, lift attendant and housekeeping, good at French (will be living with French people) and degree level education.

What can you offer me?
Caz Cowley View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caz Cowley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 14:42
I looking to work and find accomodation in Morzine at
the moment. I have had tons of bar experience and
have already done 5 seasons. I have masses of
energy, confidence, and i am loads of fun.

My e-mail is cazzy_c@hotmail.com
How do i go about getting started?

Many Thanks

Caz x
highjinx79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote highjinx79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 11:53
i worked in morzine last season, it was ace!!! would love to work there again this season waiting on replies to some jobs n stuff, any advice or tips on living in morzine,whats it like workin in avoriaz? let me know plz...............................anyone seeking a chef or assinstant chef for the winter...lol ......get intouch

cheers!
gruber_no View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gruber_no Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2005 at 12:29
Hi im looking for work in morzine. I am waiting for a reply from alp-line a trasnfer company and im currently looking for accom for the season any one no anywhere could you please email me on gruber_no@hotmail.co.uk. Or any jobs with accom in morzine any one looking for driver/handy man or chalet assistant email me please. I have experience as a campsite courier for the last two summers and have worked in retail since i left school and college. I also have driving experience abroad and maintenace experience from time with canvas and haven europe.
tristan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tristan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 09:33
Hi im looking at doin a season in morzine this year, There is a few of us and we are looking at renting a 4 bedroom appartment.
Not to fussed of wear aslong as its in morzine and easily accsess to the parks & pipes .
If any 1 could help me out or give any advice i would be much appreciated.

You can contact me on tristansandbrook@hotmail.com

Thanx Tristan
Smurf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 11:11
We've filled our chalet jobs now but can offer catered season accommodation at our chalet in central Morzine
see website or email rogertrudi@mountainmagik.com
tori View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 17:39
I have accommodation sorted for this season, but really want a job out there to keep me in beer money! are there any good sites to check out? Anything like cleaning, or bar work or driving, as I have had experience in those areas, but I am keen to work in any areas. Cheers!
Dannyzyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannyzyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2006 at 02:25
Dear Administrator, we are a party of 2 males looking for work and accomodation for the 06/07 season in Morzine. Please give me any info that may help. Many thanks, Danny
dextacy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dextacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 01:37
hi, i worked as a KP in Alp D'huez last year, which was great, Alp D'huez was a great place and would like to return but as a chef at the same hotel not a kp, all the chef positions are filled, but have been offered a chef position in a thomson/crystal hotel in morzine not sure the name of the hotel, apparently it's in the mountains not in the village. I was wondering how difficult it is to get back from the village at night to the mountains, as i was told there is cable car that runs til about 3am which i could use, but it only runs on certain days.
gruber_no View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gruber_no Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 12:29
That sounds like the viking on top of plenny.
Its easy enough when the lifts running but you havent got a chance of getting back if you miss it.
One of the girls i worked with went out with a guy from there he had to crash at ours a few times and get up for first lifts but he was always late for work when he did it.
Ive heard its a good laugh up there aparently everyone gets ****ed in each others room and everyone sh*gs everyone else by the end of the season.
Smurf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 14:35
Yes it's definitely the Viking if it's Crystal - sounds like there's enough entertainment going on up there without needing to come into town! LOL The thing to check is that they give you a full Portes du Soleil lift pass and not just a local Morzine/Les Gets one
dextacy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dextacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 23:52
Sounds like fun then. I'm sold!!Cheers for the info peeps ;)
dextacy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dextacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2006 at 12:21
I'v took the job as commis chef at Le Viking and you get the Port du soleil ski pass aswell, cheers guys for help
bakes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 10:57
if you looking for accomodation in morzine contact tgski as they can sort season accomodation for you. Take a look at http://www.tgski.co.uk/seasonaire.htm and contact them. Its run by 2 top lads tom and george and they'll do their best to help you.
jasonchurch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasonchurch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2006 at 19:27
Hi everyone,

Seems like there are a lot of you looking for accomodation in Morzine.

I am going to have 3 rooms available this winter in a stunning chalet that should be going out as a catered chalet, but managed to get a deal on it.

If your interested then let me know.

I will have either -

1x triple room (Maybe 3 freinds or a couple)
2x Doubles (2x couples or maybe you just might want a room to yourself)

Everything will be included in the rent/bills wise. Each room is priced differently depending on the number of people per room. (Food is up to yourselves to pay for)

Remember this is a luxury chalet and will need to be looked after and treated as a home, not a place to destroy.

As all season lets, rent will need to be paid in advance for the season and a Damage deposit will be required. pretty standard stuff really.

This will go really quickly, so email me straight away if interested.

Only serious people only who can follow the rules of rent in Advance and a deposit as I need to pay for the property in advance.

The property in all is 145 sq ft, with a gorgeous kitchen and furnishings, leather sofas, ski boot room, lounge/diner.

You can mail me at jasonchurch@alprecruit.co.uk
FilthyWill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FilthyWill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2006 at 18:14
I'm going to do a season in Morzine this year (06/06) and am looking for both accom and job. There will be another guy with me as well who already has a good.

If you have any ideas please let me know. I have worked as a chalet host, and assistant manager in a pub and a Chef, I would be happy doing any of these.
J-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2006 at 12:06
Hi, i worked in Alpe D'huez last year for Crystal in the Valle Blanche..
There are 4 of us that worked there last year going to Le Viking this year..We leave on the 8th December...I just wondered what the staff accom is like and is it 2 to a room...Cant wait to get out there now....Hi to any one thats going to Morzine....Look out for James,J-Man,Potter and Faye.. see you soon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic