FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Morzine ski resort - jobs, accommodation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
kpsmmr View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kpsmmr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 10:16
Hi Tom,

I have some accommodation options. Drop me an email and I'll send you some info.

joanne@oopalley.co.uk

Cheers
Jo
Dave777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 19:18
Heya,

Yep ANOTHER person wanting work in  Portes du Soilel ! haha.....

I'd be happy with any work to be honest.  Just so I can get by .

I'd like to go out for this summer and then the winter season.

IF you know anything that'd help me, please let me know !

kezball8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kezball8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 22:46
Hi there, ive just done my first season in morzine and cant wait to get back there to do it again this coming year. I worked at the Farmhouse as a chalet maid/waitress and also at The Ridge Hotel/ Morzinelets as a Barmaid/Waitress. Im looking for work in Morzine doing a similar thing. Im also looking for private accommodation for 2 friends and myself. If anyone knows anything or anyone that can help please drop me an email at prettypolly1808@hotmail.com.

:D cheers
SteveC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2009 at 18:56
Hey, im looking for Work in the Morzine area but have left it quite late. I have more bar experience than you can shake a stick at and have worked as a ski technician for 2 years as a permanent tech at Sheffield ski village. I understand that most of the jobs have gone especially with the recession looming, but I'm ever the optimist that I may be able to get a job yet. If any one has any vacancies then please contact me at Stephen.Cartwright_86@Live.co.uk
masonmorales12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masonmorales12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2009 at 10:25
We have to choose Best North America Luxury Ski Resorts before we go for vacation. We have to make sure that resort provides full airfare, lodging, car rental, and ski school booking capabilities, and gear and advanced lift ticket purchasing, and your ski vacation planning so that it will be  pleasurable as your trip.

Edited by masonmorales12 - 20 October 2009 at 10:26
snowboard_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snowboard_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 14:08
hey! i'd like to work and live in Morzine but don't know where 2 start!! does any one know if there are any childcare jobs here and where I can find them 2 apply???
ThanxSmile x
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic