FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Languadoc '10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
.guinn. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .guinn. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Languadoc '10
    Posted: 05 February 2010 at 14:22
Anyone off to Languadoc this year?
Or anyone who can tell me what its like?

Cheers.
SJP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SJP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 14:39
Im going there this year, im asplit rep, im working on Hippocampe and La Sirene..
Ive been to Sirene before but it was for demontage, So i cant tell you much about the entertainment, but ive heard good things, if yur not going to them sites, the place was nice, the beaches are boss!! anyways Have fun where ever you go, ya never no, might bump into you at some point. :)
.guinn. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .guinn. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 16:37
Thanks for that. I'm gonna be goin to Marseillan Plage so i dont know how far i am from Sirene and those other sites, but its nice to know im goin somewhere with a bit of life.
bigbobby2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbobby2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2010 at 15:13

Hi,

I've done 2 seasons in the Languedoc region... Its hot!!! Hottest it got last season was 52'c so if your pale take lots of sun tan lotion for high season.
Your site, Les Mediterranees is really nice, its massive, its split up into 2 sites "nouvelle floride" and "Camping Charlamanne" (think thats how it's spelt) my girlfriend was on it last year and i've montaged and demoed it too. Entertainment is good, its Yelloh! Village so it has some of the best acts on stage...
There is a lot of thefts though on site, or at least there was last year as in pikeys breaking into customer mobile and nickin their stuff.
Site staff are nice too, last year the couriers were always out with them. It has Eurocamp, Keycamp, Al Fresco and some other sh*t company but i cant remember the name lol...

The live area is ok, it backs onto a night club aswell which is ok...

Have a good season mate

Rob

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbobby2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2010 at 15:14
You are 130ish-km away from Sirene, i worked round the corner from that site on my first season
x-emmaa-babyy-x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x-emmaa-babyy-x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2010 at 11:40
Im on Le Soleil, in Languedoc, just a few mins away from your sites! I fly out 21st April, when you guys flying out? Also  guinn and SJP have you got facebook? xx
Blue Jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2010 at 14:01
Ive done 2 seasons now up in the north o France for Holiday break. Le Chatelet near Sant Malo and i did the vendee doing montage and demontage.Im going south tis year near perpignan. Whats it like down there and who is the best company to work for. Heard Thomsons are ok. Anyone work for them?
.guinn. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .guinn. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2010 at 17:08
Just started workin for them. Only been out 2 weeks but cant complain. Its all lookin good!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbobby2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2010 at 19:09
I've done 2 seasons on soleil it's an amazing site... make sure that the surf board gets put in the tree everyone every year signs it... it should be hidden under the keycamp reception...
Jenpot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2010 at 22:07
My other half and i are off to Languedoc on 7th of April, we've not been told what camp we'll be in yet though! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic