FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NEW ZEALAND anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*fiona* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *fiona* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW ZEALAND anyone?
    Posted: 06 February 2010 at 19:48
does anyone fancy doing sumthing different and goin to new zealand on a working visa then stop off in america for a couple of months? i'm 27 female lookin for other female's to travel with
xsiobhan19x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xsiobhan19x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2010 at 19:40
hey fiona!
i was thinking of doing the same thing but not until around september time as im going back to do a season in magaluf this year as its the only way i can save enough money to do something like that.
do you have facebook?
xx
*fiona* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *fiona* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2010 at 20:16

Hey,

Yup i do but i dont want anything written on my wall about it as i dont want family/friends/work to know my plans just yet so if u message me please do it by private message - whats your name on there and i'll add you
x
*fiona* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *fiona* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2010 at 20:19
or u can just add me - fiona colliss. september was the time i was hoping to go and work along the way then it will hopefully pay for the travels in usa when i'm ready to leave nz!x
Lucky =) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky =) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2010 at 21:18
Hiya
About 3 years ago im came back from New Zealand after being there 18 months and absolutly loved it, so I would be very interested in going, ive been thinking about it ages myself but had no one to go with never thought about this lol

*fiona* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *fiona* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2010 at 12:00
hi lucky, did u find that it was easy to get work out there, even if its just fruit picking etc?
Lucky =) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky =) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2010 at 12:11
Yeah, I found it was, when i went over i was originally in education and I got my job quite easily Smile
Job are best found in the summer as you probably already know, so if you are thinking of going over i would recommend you go in November as thats when the New Zealand spring is.

*fiona* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *fiona* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2010 at 12:49
Cool, talkin about it just makes me even more excited about doing it, i know i'd meet people out there but it'd be loads more exciting going with other people! I was hoping to get away september time i dont think i can wait as long as november :-)
Lucky =) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky =) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2010 at 15:21
I no ive been wanting to go back ages myself the main thing that has always put me off is doing the flight alone, i had 30 hour flight and a 6 hour wait in dubia coming back to england it was horrible lol.
I no what you mean about waiting, if you do go in early your'll be first in for jobs =)
*fiona* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *fiona* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2010 at 11:17
I'm petrified of flying now even tho i have a few hols abroad each year, i'm not sure i could do the flight alone now either. When would you be thinking of going back?
Lucky =) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky =) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2010 at 18:41
I just need to save some money, so if you are interested in going ill go with you if you like =) September sounds good to me, I'm not the greatest fan of flying myself hence another reason I would not like to go on my own. I'm only 19.  
*fiona* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *fiona* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 19:10
cool are u on msn prob b easier to chat on there? we'd b a right pair both scared stupid gonna have to take sleeping tablets i think!!x
Lucky =) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky =) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2010 at 00:12
yeah i have it's natalieluckhurst@hotmail.com, haha and we will, and a bit of proplus to wake us when we get there it will be all good lol 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic