FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ibiza Work in 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 26>
Author
kay2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kay2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ibiza Work in 2011
    Posted: 28 April 2010 at 11:45
Hey anyone goin to work in Ibiza in 2011 or have any advice??Tongue
uktom91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uktom91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 12:57
i really want to but dont really know how to go about doing it! Looking for advice too Cool
kay2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kay2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 13:02

Ano...wel am jst saving for nxt year...and i have a rough idea of how to get work and for accomodation...jst nd to plan ahead reali. cant wait.where ru from?

uktom91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uktom91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 13:03
Originally posted by kay2010 kay2010 wrote:

Ano...wel am jst saving for nxt year...and i have a rough idea of how to get work and for accomodation...jst nd to plan ahead reali. cant wait.where ru from?

kewl yer im trying to find a job now to save up for next year! just got back from ghana now need something to do Cry how did you find out about accommodation etc, are there some websites you know? i'm from kent, you?
kay2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kay2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 13:10
Hey i'm from glasgow...wel am at uni so itl b fun during the summer for me :L I have jst e-mailed few pubs over ther and got info of recruitment days they hold and search about for prices on accomodation..am goin with my friend. bt wer going to try and meet ppl b4 we go...more fun with large group :L
Mckay2010 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mckay2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 17:08
hey my plans to either go to ibiza or malia next year since im going to faliraki this summer so add me on msn mckay-@hotmail.co.uk  or on fb  scott mckay  ( wearing a black shirt and white tie on me pic) 
kay2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kay2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 17:10
hey added u...names kirsty
wezzyboy21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wezzyboy21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2010 at 23:25

hey guyyys:D ... im defo gonna go out there 2011, will be my first time, thinking of going end of april early may... gonna get together about £3000 to take with me do u think this will be enough?? cos im going amsterdam in two weeks and ibiza for a holiday in september then save :D///

would be cool to meet people before they go as im going on my own, add me on facebook if u want: wesley harsent

SO EXCITTTED :D!!!!
2008kyall2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2008kyall2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2010 at 18:55

Hey guys im kyall im 19 year old gay guy from Dundee in Scotland, I was just in ibiza at the start of June for a week had the ebst time of my life honestly, I was going to apply for club 18-30 repping but tbh the likley hood that id get sent to ibiza in my first year is pretty grime. So me and 2 girls are going to just fly out and look for a job whilst we are there, i asked when i was across there about jobs and they basically said just to fly over about the end of May for recruitment days. Would be good to get to know a few peeps aswell because the more people there is the better the laugh and good times :) x

minxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2010 at 00:00
Hey!!! Im looking for advice too! Been ibiza on loadsa holidays but now looking to work the summer in 2011. In the process of saving and am taking about £3000 with me....am heading out there beginning of may and hoping to stay til seasons over. Am going alone and although i know few people over there would be nice to hook up with someone also going to make it less scary lol....hope to hear from you all soon!!!! xxx Minxy 22 kent xxx
dani.k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dani.k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2010 at 20:53
i was thinking of finidin work in ibiza for next summer...whens everyone thinking of going? i cant go until end of june/july really cz gota finish a colleg course :/
Amee-victoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amee-victoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2010 at 22:41
Hey just got back beat place to look for jobs is the ship inn lookin for people to get accomodation with or somethig goi. Out may time.... Just workin my ass off to saveatm... Anyone can e-mail me on amyandroger99@hotmail.co.uk cx
Welshguy1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Welshguy1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2010 at 13:21
Hey guys im also looking to fly out to ibiza in may 2011 im scared as hell but been wanting to do it for ages. it be great to meet a few people who are also heading out there for the summer. im from wales and i just turned 20. ive done a little reserching lol and i found out theres a place in san antonio called the ship inn which advertises the latest jobs and accomadation, im thinking of just getting a fliht there and see how it goes it be great to hear from you. Matthew Tovey < facebook  Big smile
katiejones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katiejones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2010 at 16:24
hey guyss im from manchester and am looking to go and work in ibiza next year probably fly out at the beggining of the season i am looking to do either childcare rep nannying or hotel childcare worker i am looking at going over alone if anybody is in the same situation as me email me on katieljones92@o2.co.uk thanks x
steviec789 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steviec789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2010 at 22:27
hey folks! me an a mate r goin out next year to work in ibiza an wer jus wantin to chat to folk who r doin the same, not to sure how to go about it realy, jus gona save frm now till then, so if any1 has any ideas or jus sum advice then that wud b a big help, add me on facebook > stephen cambridge
Charl Robbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charl Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2010 at 15:57

Helloooo :)

I'm lookin to go out to Ibiza with a friend to work too!
We've been on about it for ages and decided 2011 is gonna be the year :D
BUT.. we don't have a clue where to start?
helppppp please Big smile
will be good to find a few more people to join us too!
Victoriaxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victoriaxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2010 at 10:39
Hey guys!

Im looking to work in Ibiza 2011 I have been there 5 times so ready to work there now its amazzzzzing!
Looking for some friends really to go with dont really want to go it alone so please get in touch if your in the same situation thanks :-) xxxxx
*savannah* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *savannah* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2010 at 17:14
Hi everyone!!!
                          I'm Sophie 23 and from the Midlands i'm planning to go ibiza end of May begining of June time, it's my first time and i'm going alone aaahhhh scary stuff lol!! I'm planning to find accomodation and work in san-antonio and looking to share apartment with other people. I'd love to hear from anyone who is going out next year and if anyone is up for sharing an apartment let me know!!
                                           Thanks guys
                                                                    Sophie xxx
Charl Robbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charl Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2010 at 22:42
where will you be flying from Sophie & Victoria??
me and my friend are from Warrington but we will be flying from Manchester.
i'll be 19 and she will be 18 :)
we're lookin for accomodation to share tooo! x
Clarey1985 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clarey1985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2010 at 22:59
Helloooo! Im hoping to work out there next summer. Going there this September for a hol so want to ask around for jobs/apartments etc etc.....I think i'll have to be brave and go it alone but would love to meet people beforehand!
Anyone flying from London?
Clare xxx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 26>
  Share Topic