FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ibiza Work in 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 26>
Author
PippaSnape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PippaSnape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2010 at 23:24

Hey People.. Im looking to find work out in Ibiza, the summer of 2011 Big smile

Ill be with a friend, She'll be 19 at the time, Ill be turning 19 out there. Was just wondering if anyone had any advice on how much about I'd be best saving, finding acommodation and what it's like to work out there?
Thanks x
minxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 02:08
Hey people!!! Can add me on fb to continue chatting....shaznie chanderlia baker (sharon baker) xxx
Victoriaxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victoriaxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 11:21
Originally posted by Charl Robbo Charl Robbo wrote:

where will you be flying from Sophie & Victoria??
me and my friend are from Warrington but we will be flying from Manchester.
i'll be 19 and she will be 18 :)
we're lookin for accomodation to share tooo! x

Hey girls :) I will most prob be flying from Bristol but if I meet some friends on here id quite happy travel to them and fly with them can be scarey stuff being at the airport on ur own lol xxx
LauraH XxX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraH XxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 19:43
Hey.im interested in working in ibiza next year and heading out beginning of may.i wudnt mind having sum1 2 tag along with 2 email me or add me on facebook,laura huntley,leeds xx look 4ward 2 hearin from u!!
LauraH XxX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraH XxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 20:52
Hiya i am lookin 2 fly out 2 ibiza beginning of may 2011.at the mo i'm also goin alone n on the lookout 4 ppl 2 go with!!??
email me laura.huntley1988@hotmail.co.uk or add me on facebook-laura huntley (leeds area) look 4ward 2 hearing from u!! x
*savannah* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *savannah* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 23:35
Hi hun,
              I'll prob be flying from east midlands or birmingham end of May begining of June after uni xxx
Amee-victoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amee-victoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 01:38
Anyone flying frm Bristol or Bournemouth e-mail me on amyandroger99@hotmail.co.uk goin it alone so lookin for a small group to get together and go with lookin goin early may xx
steviec789 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steviec789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 07:53
hey folks, goin to ibiza next yr, was gona go at the end of may, so does any1 hav any advice about anythin?
Stephhhh xx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephhhh xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 09:22
Hola EverybodySmile
Im 21 From Glasgow And Am Finkin Bowt Goin To Ibiza Next Year Too But None Of My Friends Are Up For ItUnhappyImAlso A Bit Worried Bowt Goin Owt Ther And Not Findin A Job Or Sumwer To Stay Lol....Was In Ibiza For The First Time In June And It Was Absolutely Amazinnnnnnn.If Anyone Wants To Add Me On MSN Its Stephaanieeeex@live.co.uk Or Facebook Its Stephanie Maxwell..Hope To Hear From Sum Of Yas Soooon..Byeeee x.x.x.x
xxtaffyxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxtaffyxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 09:30
hey steph my names stef and its da same for me just came back from ibiza on sunday 4 1st time and i loved it! really would love to do it nxt year but dont know wat 2 do and no1 2 go with stef

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephhhh xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 09:35

Heyy Steph

Im The Same Bit Worried Bowt Findin A Job N Dont Have A Clue Wot Kinda Jobs Ther Is I Know Ther Wud Obv B PR Work N BarWork But Id B Really Scared Incase I Went All The Way Owt Ther N Couldt Find Anythin Lol N B Stuck Myself Haha..
Wer Did You Stay Ssn Antonio??
Take Care......Steph x.x
Sianady123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sianady123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 09:40
Anybody planning on going anywhere else except Ibiza?!

Im thinking somewhere in Greece :) Just come back fro mKavos and it was off the head...Wouldnt mind doing some Island hopping...Crete,Kos, Corfu, Rhodes...
Posibilities are endless !!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephhhh xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 09:42
I Think Most Of Us Have Fell In Love With Ibiza LolHeart Haha .........Steph x.x
Sianady123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sianady123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:03
well on my traveling spree next summer i will make a pitstop to see what the fuss is about :) xxx
xxtaffyxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxtaffyxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:10
hey steph yer i stay in san ant i was nxt to ibiza rocks bout 5 min walk from west end, i know watr u mean bout the pa work there were hundreds of ppl doing that so its lil being a lil fish in big pond lol x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephhhh xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:18
Yeahh Ya Should Do SianSmile Am Sure You Wont Be Disappointed..
Me Too Steff I Stayd Rite At The Roundabout Lol..Wot Big Clubs Did Yoo Go To I Only Got To Go To Eden Coz I Had To Come Home EarlyCry Eden Was Amazin Tho..
Yeahh I Know All Them PRs That Hav Lots Of Experience Lol Wud B Pretty Scary At First I Think Lol A Dont Know If Ad Mayb Do Bar Work Or Sumin Not Suree..
I REALLY Wana Do This Lol Altho A Wud Need To Find A Cat Sitter For Ma Two Wee Cats LolErmm

Stephh x.x
xxtaffyxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxtaffyxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:27

i went to eden and amnisa or how ever you spell it to be honest i'm not reallly into trtance music i was more about the artmosphere i stayin ovary apartment and got on really well with the bar staff they both from wales and jusrt went out there and got jobs 4 summer i think i'd rather do bar work than call ppl in,

how much do u think u'd need to take and what darte you thinkin of going?
stef x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephhhh xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:34

Aww Kool..A Was That Drunk In Eden I Dont Even Rememba The Music Lolol..

Yeahh I Think Id Prefer BarWork But Dont Have Any Experience Do Yoo Fink Ud Need It Lol..??
I Wouldnt Know When To Go Prob Best Goin In May Wbu?? How Long You Planin On Stayin??

Steph.x.x
xxtaffyxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxtaffyxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:42
i dont know if you need experience but i'm sure its pretty easy to pick up like most things pratice makes perfect! lol i really dont know maybe mid of may till sep i av no plans as ov yet, just want 2 ask wst ppl think i should do n how 2 go about it
x
xxtaffyxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxtaffyxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:47
i dnt know if u need experience but i'm sure its easy to pick up and i'm sure if u say u've done some work in bars they aint gunna want refrence lol i was finkin mid ov may till sep dont really know wat i'm doing just lookin into it coz i really want to do it and was hopin you lot could help me sort it out and do it! lol x
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 26>
  Share Topic