FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ibiza Work in 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 26>
Author
Stephhhh xx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephhhh xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:59
Was Jus Speakin To A Girl On Facebook Whos Goin She Sed Its Beta To Go Start Of May To Get A Job And That Its Harder To Find Bar WorkConfused So Really Dont Know What To Do Lol x steph x
xxtaffyxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxtaffyxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:03
start of may isit is then lol i think we need to just go over there and have look x
Sianady123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sianady123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:07
I persoanlly sugggest you go out as soon as you can, and get seettled. plus side is when u book a flight and hotel for the first week or two it shoudlbe cheeper :P
then u have that time to trawl around for bar worl. easy to find and easy to pick up so doubrt ull need experience. i work in a bar in the uk and within a shift or two i was fine...so i know it isnt hard. cant be hard to find "house shres" out there either as sounds like alot of people are interested in this ibiza thing lol. so just go for it. save so u have money behind u incase it doesnt fall into place straight away but otherwise jus go for it - you live once...!
xxtaffyxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxtaffyxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:13
thanks sian yer i was thinkin if we save till may and go at begining it will be like a cheap hoilday and we can uyse that time to look for work, i av done a few shifts in a pub and found it easy only fing is abit off work is pullin a nice pint but i found in ibiza more often dan not its spirets n bottles x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephhhh xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:27

Prob B Beta Goin Start Of May With Woteva Muny We Can Save N Just Start Lookin Rite Away:) Suppose Youl Neva Know Till You Try It Lol..Ohh A CAnt Believe I May Actually Do This Lol Its Soooooo Excitin:):)

xxxx
xxtaffyxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxtaffyxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:31
YER I'M LOOKIN 4 CHEAP FLIGHT AND ACCOM PAYD 4 ALEAST A MONTH START SAVING AND GO BEGINNING OF MAY  N JUST SEE WAT HAPPENS :-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephhhh xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:36
Best Just Doin That N Surely Yoo Will Find Sumin Within A Month N If Not At Least Yoo Got A Munfs Holiday In Ibiza Lolol..Nah Am Sure Yoo /wud Get A JobTongue..xxxx
playawaytenerife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote playawaytenerife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:37
Hi all

Hope your looking forward to working in Ibiza in 2011 bookings have already started for 2011 so feel free to get involved at www.playawayibiza.com

Any info or questions please get in touch on here or through Facebook.

Cheers
xxtaffyxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxtaffyxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:44
HEY STEPH I LOOKED AT HOTEL RITE IN SAN ANT FOR 29DAYS IN MAY 250 QUID HAVENT LOOKED AT FLIGHT YET BUT WOULD THINK ITS WOULD BE AROUND 100 TO 150 SO THATS NOT BAD 400 FOR MONTH IN IBIZA EVEB IF YIU DONT GET A JOB WHICH I'M SURE WE WOULD, WAT U FINK X

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephhhh xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:49
Prob Wouldnt Even B As Much As 150 For FlightTongue 250 Is Great Is It 250 Per Person??Yeahh I Know Cud Go For A Munf N C If We Hav Any LuckSmile xx
xxtaffyxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxtaffyxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 12:05
its 210 for 2 ppl sharing per person but 260 if its just one person its a hotal by the egg u know down by eden x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephhhh xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 15:39

aww yeah my hotel was jus rite at the egg u cudnt ask for a beta locationSmilewots the name of the hotel??

xx
Victoriaxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victoriaxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2010 at 10:54
I have spoke to some lovely girls already from here :-) Anyone else please feel free to add me to msn kinkyblonde221@msn.com trying to get a group together :-) xxx
Amee-victoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amee-victoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 00:47
Hey we've already started gettin a small group of girls together :) flying out begginig of may looking for a few more to get an apartment and get together before we fly out add me on amyandroger99@hotmail.co.uk :) xx
Rachel24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 19:03
hey, same as you not been to ibiza b4, working a ski season this winter till end of april and plan to go early may but dont would like to go with someone as company when looking for apartments/jobs etc and it will be way less scary!!! lol xxxx
*savannah* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *savannah* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 19:14
Hi girls,
               I know most of you girls and are goin out begining of May but i can't because of uni Unhappy if any of you are thinking of going end of May let me know!! As goin on my own and would be great if i could meet people to share an apartment with xxxx
Rachel24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 19:51
to be honest it prob will be till mid to end of may as i will need a few weeks to recover after ski season, would love to share an apartment with someone and job hunt with!!!! add me on fb anyone who is planning on similar stuff- so exited i want to go now!!!! xxx 
*savannah* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *savannah* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 21:55
Whats your full name hun so i can add you on facebook xxx
minxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 01:41
Hey people!!! Ive been looking at what you legally have to have to work out there....but im totally confused!!! Alot of websites are saying employers ideally like you to have a spanish mob num to contact you on...and you have to go get some sort of num from the local police station out there before you can work....does anyone know what exact documents etc you need to apply for ahhhhh its all driving me mad lol xxxx
mikey1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikey1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 04:18
Originally posted by Clarey1985 Clarey1985 wrote:

Helloooo! Im hoping to work out there next summer. Going there this September for a hol so want to ask around for jobs/apartments etc etc.....I think i'll have to be brave and go it alone but would love to meet people beforehand!
Anyone flying from London?
Clare xxx
  hey ive just got back from 10 nights in ibiza and loved it. deff going bk out there 2 work next year, it was amazing. i got bk at the end of september for the closing parties. and cant wait x
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 26>
  Share Topic