FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Using your phone in Greece

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
emiloy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emiloy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Using your phone in Greece
    Posted: 05 May 2010 at 16:49
I'm going to Malia in 15 days and reaaaaaaally don't know what to do about my phone. I'm not taking my iphone, i'm going to take a really crap phone and buy another o2 sim card.. then buy a greek sim card over there. 

Are they hard to find? Anyone got any tips?

Andyc1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andyc1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 17:14
Greek sims should be easy to find and they are normally pretty cheap
foois View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foois Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2020 at 00:12
Hello. I travel constantly. The truth is now much less common and not all countries are open to tourists due to the situation with COVID in the country and the world. But I love to travel and always take my phone and all the necessary gadgets with me. When I fly to another country, I naturally buy another SIM card and top up my account, but I have never changed my phone. If you need it, then you can Find Necessary Hi-Tech Product Easy on 4Prototypes. You may not need to change your phone.

Edited by foois - 02 September 2020 at 22:14
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic