FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AYIA NAPA 2011!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>
Author
Emily-Jade x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emily-Jade x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 15:34
Hi everyone!! I'm really interested in working in ayia napa next summer! I just really dont know how to go about it..ive searched a few things online but you can never be sure whether a site is legit or not! So would really appreciate if you guys could let me know how to go about things either on here or send me an email @ emilyjadexx@hotmail.com .. Thanks :) :)
tayalouise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tayalouise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 17:16
Ohhh my God I want to get involved!
Xsarah623X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xsarah623X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 19:23
Hiya chloe

Im wanting to do the same nxt year, im goin on my own 2 it scary n exciting hehe tryin to get more info bout it but need help so if u find out anything like cheap accom n stuff like that let me no n ill do the same

Thanks chick Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tayalouise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2010 at 16:14
Don't know if I trust this playaway website.. sounds a hell of a lot of money for a month?!
TeriBlondeBbz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeriBlondeBbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2010 at 16:38
i dont think its a lot of money @ all! £500 - ishhhh fro a months accomidation.....see how much it is to stay @ the plaza for a week and this is mega cheap!

T x
playawaytenerife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote playawaytenerife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2010 at 17:00
Hi there

You can trust 100% we helped over a hundred people this summer work in Ayia Napa, add us on Facebook and check out our albums also we have reviews on our websites all from genuine people feel free to contact any of them.

It is a little more money than doing it yourself however the reason we operate is because we have met so many people in the past who cant find accommodation or a job and end up going home after a week, so for just a little more than a package holiday you have the piece of mind knowing all is sorted.

-Help finding the cheapest flights
-Months Accommodation including all bills, maid service, towel/bed linen change
-Transfer from the airport
-Party Intro into the resort including beach welcome day/party, meals out, bar crawls, themed party nights, pool partys
-Help from the reps who get you work, sort out all legalities, help find you further accommodation and much much more. They are on hand for the whole of your stay!

If you need any more info please ask or feel free to call the working abroad advisors on 0871 288 4412

Cheers

PlayaWay Abroad

Mrs Caramle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Caramle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2010 at 20:28
I REALLY need to get into all of this!!!
Ayia Napa sound like a great place to go n work, n also play of course ;)

Im totally NEW bout it all tho, cn anyone help, lol?? Im wantin to go next year never been b4 bt i dnt really care, lol, just need to live life as best as i cn!!

Please help ME!! :) xxx

Ermm like email me ^_^
Colleena.walcott@hotmail.com

Facebook me?
Colleena Walcott

Thanks People :')

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Caramle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2010 at 20:40
Yeah i was thinking that to :/
I was looking them up i cant find anything thats strange.. Buh i also cant find people feedsbacks that have already worked with them :/

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tayalouise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2010 at 13:08
Yeah agreed, would be great to have some reviews from people that have used playaway in Ayia Napa

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tayalouise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2010 at 13:24
Just found this website -

http://www.sunkisstravel.net/index.html

Sort of like playaway but seems a bit cheaper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Caramle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2010 at 13:41
Hey thanks for that ^_^
You new to this to then?
It seems like the perfect job for anyone working abroad, i just don't wanna end up stranded over there :/ lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeriBlondeBbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2010 at 14:06
Looking @ this site it seams good, also note once you arrive you have to pay the rep a further 50 euros and it does NOT include the price of your flight.

T x

Beer
samo87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samo87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2010 at 18:08
hey can anyone help me im desperate to get away for summer 2011 any1 no the best place to apply for jobs?

cheers ad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Caramle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2010 at 19:56
OOO, youve been with playa way :D
Cool :) It was alll worth it then :)

Was there an fee?
Can you email me with some information about how to get in and what to do:

Thanks
guy p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guy p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 18:09
hi wanting to go to ayia nappa summer 2011 but reali confused bout gettin accom at the right price and things like that as anybody any ideas wer to look. im also goin alone up to now all my friends not up to it. im also willing for meet few ppl and share a appartment by allmeans

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeriBlondeBbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 18:56

I SAY AYIA U SAY NAPA

....AYIA...NAPA...AYIA...NAPA...AYIA F***ING NAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayia Napa 2011 here i come!!!!!!

Cant wait to land and unpack my case, its gonna be amazing..stuff the sh*tty office job up its bum for 5 months!!

Big napa love

Teri Star
* *SAM 20* * View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote * *SAM 20* * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 19:15
hello everyone! im realy interested in working abroad next summer but dnt have a clue where to start to go about it! HELP :). . . .
ukluke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ukluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2010 at 15:32
hey guys just got back from malia worked there but sadly had to come back to reality, enjoyed myself and now im looking to work in napa for next season never been there so anyone whos looking to go next season add me on facebook and tell me a bit about it thx ! king_kong_15@hotmail.com.
**debs** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **debs** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2010 at 20:01
Hi Guys and Girls,
**debs** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **debs** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2010 at 20:06
hey every one, im going out to napa in mid may to work and was hoping to meet some people before i go as going on my own!!

i have not got job yet and will have accom for two weeks then after that plan is to play it by ear if it dont work out then will just come home.

anyone defo going out there?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>
  Share Topic