FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AYIA NAPA 2011!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>
Author
sooz19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sooz19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 16:47
Hey! I'm 19, from manchester and heading to napa around the middle of June. Going on my own though so if anyone's looking for people to share with or got a spare bed going then let me know! xx
lucykx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucykx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 15:49
Hey suzie, do you want to add me on facebook? I'm also looking to go napa around that time! xx
laurs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 16:19
Ditto, I want to head out at the end of June but need people to share with..

on facebook www.facebook.com/laurs.ritchie =] x
Rochelle92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rochelle92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 17:48
Try Going With PLayaway Abroad Or Airpro Working Holidays
jadey1604 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jadey1604 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 09:58
hi i want to go greece or cyprus for the wole summer i have not booked up nething was thinkn of goin any date after 26th may  id fly out from gatwick
MichaelSMFC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichaelSMFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 00:25
Does anyone know how hard it is to get a job in Ayia Napa?

Im going beginning of June and went to Tenerife last year. Didnt need a job as desperately last year but im going to need to get one quickly this time.Smile
Louby_lou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louby_lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 18:00
Hey me and a friend are flyin out 9th June need to find jobs asap if anyones out there at that time let me kno..! add me on fb Louisa Holmes or bb me 21A77B99 x
hasan1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasan1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 02:01
hey im flyin away june 29 and im kinda strugllin would i be ok to get a job as a doorman and how much would it cost for me to find a accomadition to share wiv a month please help if u hav bb add me 23381c81 or aznboi@hotmail.co.uk thanks x
Sophie Wat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Wat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 04:16
Is flyin to napa in an hour see all you peeps over there xx
charmylic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmylic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 17:50
I am going to Cyprus from Birmingham 17 June (think to Napa, but not confirmed yet), will need a job asap and sort out living space as well, my friends are already there. feel free to add me on fb Katie Visnapu :)
sarahxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarahxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 13:52
Heyy bit late to reply lol but i have a job out there and want to head back out within the next 2 weeks. did u go out? im looking for roomies!! x
Madtezza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madtezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2011 at 22:16
Hey, anybody working in aiya napa now? I'm planning on going at the end of the month for 1 month but I need somewhere to stay and have no idea where to look for an apartment any ideas or anyone lookingbfor a room mate
Madtezza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madtezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2011 at 22:17
Hey I'm lookin to get work and an apartment in napa let me know I am willing to come whenever! I'm lively and a proper laugh! Email me madtezza@hotmail.com xxx
jadey1604 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jadey1604 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 09:46
i want to go , im so fd up  of the uk :( when ru thinkn ofgoin ?? idnt have much money  thats mymain issue so ould have 2 get ajob asap out there x
Madtezza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madtezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:06
Same here I'm looking to get there by the end of the month and get a job asap my friends work out there so it should be ok to get a job! Email or text me send me a private message hun xx
Forem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2011 at 13:02
Ayia Napa cheap accomodation for workers !!!70 euros for a bed a week! Myriama Apartments in the center of ayia napa!!!Ring Andres +35799629839  
Liverpool_Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liverpool_Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2011 at 00:16
Hiii :) Im going Ayia Napa 28th Aug (Late I Know) But I was wondering if any1 wants to share apartments or fancy a roomie ?? Im 20 Female from Liverpool :D xxxxxxxx
anafea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anafea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2011 at 14:56
How long are staying? I am planning to be there last week of Sept. on the 23rd and looking to share anything near the main square for 1 week. It would be gr8 if you can refer me to anyone else who would be around the same period.

Thanks

anafea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anafea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2011 at 15:00
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to travel to Ayia Napa on the 23rd of Sept for 1 week. looking friends and a place to share next to main square?
If you are interested please email at ahmed.nafea@gmail.com or add me on facebook Ahmed Nafea  https://www.facebook.com/anafea1

hope to hear from someone soon

11lindsey89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11lindsey89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2011 at 14:07
Hey :)

I am planning on going out to Cyprus to work next summe May - september 2012.
I was wondering if you guys have and recomendations of places to work / or avoid... type of pay ul get, days off etc and any recomendations / warnings of workers acomodation? I am going alone but I have spoke to a few people that would be up for sharing and are in the same position.

Any advice info or expericences yous have had this year that you want to share would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Lindsey <3
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>
  Share Topic