FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Travel buddy Gran Canaria October 27th 2010

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nik88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nik88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Travel buddy Gran Canaria October 27th 2010
    Posted: 06 August 2010 at 22:50

HI everyone my name is nicola im 21from Scotland ,

Im looking for people to share a flat with in gran canaria i wanted to go out and work somewhere for summer but unfortunately missed this :( but since the canary island are all round seasons you can get a job anytime so i have bitten the bullet and booked my ticket to gran canaria on the 27th of OCtober 2010 to find work and see how it goes.

I was going to stay in an self catering apartment for two weeks and look for work and a flat but dont want to go alone and all my friends are boring and arent up for it :( So if anyone is interested please let me know i am trying on this because havent been abroad myself before and dont want to go alone thanks guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tishy1103 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tishy1103 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2010 at 02:03

Hey i was goin to do the same thing ... but like u had no friends up 4 it ..... we go there every year on hols n this yearwen we were out it was really quiet dont thinkit will b that easy gettin a job

if you know of any jobs mail me xxTongue
Chloeee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chloeee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2010 at 15:32
Heya hun. I really want to move abroad too!! I just dont know where to start, but reading your post sounds like a really good idea!! How long u planning on staying out there for?? If u wanted to get back to me, email me- vallancec@hotmail.co.uk because im really interested!! You can tell me more about it over mail!! Forgot to say my name is Chloe, im 18 and i live not to far from london!! xx
adamsmith13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamsmith13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2010 at 04:54
hi nicola! have you done much research about jobs in gran canaria because i know that its nice weather all round but i thought the atmosphere dies in the winter. Im 18 and without Alevels and completely stuck about what to do. i want to move abroad and find a job this year but im finding it hard. get back tome plz :)
Dibbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dibbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 20:58
Hey! Iv done quite a bit of research on this cos wanting to do it next summr 2 :D! But to be honest itll be a lot harder to find work through the Winter! Best time is before the season starts, ie April/May time, this is when they start lookig for pr's!
What type of work are u looking for?  for bar work...Best thing to do is get a Spanish phone when ur out there, n leave ur number with the bars etc. If u were wanting to go for hotel work asin receptionist, i think u need to speak the language!
Hope this helps :) i worked as a rep over ther for a season, n got good mates with a few pr#s over there :) x
jindi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jindi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:36
[url=http://www.snappycanvas.com/]photo to painting[/url] Turn your photos into 100% beautiful paintings made by canvas painters. A great idea for valentine gifts, unique birthday gifts, Christmas gifts for any occasion
Collin Stefani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Collin Stefani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2012 at 07:44
Originally posted by nik88 nik88 wrote:

HI everyone my name is nicola im 21from Scotland ,

Im looking for people to share a flat with in gran canaria i wanted to go out and work somewhere for summer but unfortunately missed this :( but since the canary island are all round seasons you can get a job anytime so i have bitten the bullet and booked my ticket to gran canaria on the 27th of OCtober 2010 to find work and see how it goes.

I was going to stay in an self catering apartment for two weeks and look for work and a flat but dont want to go alone and all my friends are boring and arent up for it :( So if anyone is interested please let me know i am trying on this because havent been abroad myself before and dont want to go alone thanks guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic