FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TUI KIDS REPS SUMMER 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
fluffystar29 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TUI KIDS REPS SUMMER 2011
    Posted: 11 September 2010 at 21:00
Hi can anyone give me some info please i have applied for summer 2011 with tui as a childrens rep how long do you need to wait until they get back to you with an interview (IF I GET THAT FAR) thanks x
xdaniellex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xdaniellex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2010 at 12:06
Hey

Where did you apply?  Because I want to apply for next summer but cant find it on their website for next year.

But I do know assessment days are usually started in Novemberish time x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2010 at 09:43
Hi on the tui website go to meet us & then it comes up and you can apply.have you done kids repping before? and were? do they normaly get in touch with you quick if you passed the online criteria and get an interview?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xdaniellex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2010 at 12:34
Hey

Yeah I managed to find it - thank you :)

Yeah i worked for in2action this summer in the holiday village in turkey and worked in kids club and with famillies round the pool etc. Was amazing but had to come home after 3 months due to family stuff at home! I'd recommend to apply to in2action aswell such a great company to work for and the training/assessment course was awesome. Im reapplying to in2action and TUI for next year and possibly thomas cook too.

I applied to TUI last year but never went to the interview because decided to stick with in2action as I badly wanted to work in a holiday village but TUI got back to me like maybe a week after I applied online with assessment day details. It depends when you apply and when they begin assessment days.

x
jenna~k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenna~k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2010 at 21:57
Hi

I want to apply for it this year but the TUI website's only letting me register so they email me once they start accepting applications. do you have any ideas how i could get on to it?

thanks
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2010 at 16:39
hi glad you found it let me no when they get in touch with you, what company do i need to apply for for in2action? how much was the pay with them? and what were the hours like? x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2010 at 16:42
hi the above mess was for xdaniellex dont no why it didnt reply in the normal way?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2010 at 16:44
hi jenna~k go on to the tui website and at the top is a bit that says meet us click that and it takes you so the options x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2010 at 16:46
Originally posted by jenna~k jenna~k wrote:

HiI want to apply for it this year but the TUI website's only letting me register so they email me once they start accepting applications. do you have any ideas how i could get on to it?thanks
the only way is to go on the website & click the meet us bit that takes you to a link to register and then you just have to wait for them to get back to you x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xdaniellex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2010 at 20:09
http://www.in2action.ltd.uk/section.php?sn=2&section=Staff%20Recruitment&cat=None

& click on apply now but not until October :) pay was like £558 per month and I worked in turkey which was the biggest HV so sessions started at 10 but we would be there from about 9ish to set up and because the HV is split into 2 sides (but from next summer theres only 1 side) we had to cart everything over. We would then finish at 6.. have dinner at hotel (Turkey was the only HV were u get 3 meals a day) and then get the free bus back to our staff accomodation. So basically 10-6 but a little added hours on top. 3 or 4 evenings a week you do so it would be kids disco which was called i5live from 8-9 and then a calm session & things like chocolate party which was immense between 9-11. I loved working for them and working in a holiday village is amazing!
If your application form is successful you have a telephone interview and then if you pass that then you get invited onto the assessment course which lasts for 5 days in the isle of wight and its literally just seeing if your up to the job and how you are with other people and then you have to deliver the sessions back to them its great fun! For the 2nd week its just training getting you prepared for resort and then you fly out to wherever you are put.

Would def apply to in2action it was amazing and everyone had and is still having an immense season.

x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2010 at 14:35
hi has any one herd of tui yet?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xdaniellex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2010 at 14:47
I registered my interest for holiday advisor and kids rep and just got an email saying I can click on this link to apply for H.A a week before everyone else. So just doing that now!!! Maybe they will do the same with the kids rep jobs. ahhhh so exciting x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2010 at 14:50
Originally posted by xdaniellex xdaniellex wrote:

I registered my interest for holiday advisor and kids rep and just got an email saying I can click on this link to apply for H.A a week before everyone else. So just doing that now!!! Maybe they will do the same with the kids rep jobs. ahhhh so exciting x
hi hun i just got an email too tho do you just click on the link at the bottom off page?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xdaniellex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2010 at 16:04
yeah  :) did you get it for Holiday Advisor?

x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2010 at 16:06

yeah  :) did you get it for Holiday Advisor?x
HI NO CHILDCARE STAFF BUT IT TIMED OUT THE HOLE WEBSITE SO I THINK THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH TUI WEBPAGE AS IT WILL NOT LET ME BACK ON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xdaniellex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2010 at 17:13
Ahhh I werent even registered for childcare staff just checked grrr! Now registered so hope I can do an application before they go live next week. Did you manage to do yours? My holiday advisor application has been sent now...

Summer 2011 is getting closer! All my friends that are still in turkey are finding out their placements for next summer today.. mega jealous!
x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2010 at 18:58

Ahhh I werent even registered for childcare staff just checked grrr! Now registered so hope I can do an application before they go live next week. Did you manage to do yours? My holiday advisor application has been sent now...Summer 2011 is getting closer! All my friends that are still in turkey are finding out their placements for next summer today.. mega jealous!x
yes just managed to do it now, tho i dont hold much chance as i cant go till may as currently fin my nvq2 in childcare & they 1nt people from march-oct, let me no were all your friends get placed x
Emma1604 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma1604 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2010 at 22:16
hey fluffystar29, just joined today as I had an e-mail from tui about the kids rep jobs and applied and saw this post about it, they wrote back to me today saying they would call about going to the assessment centres but I am also doing a childcare course and don't finish till May too, was gutted when it said March to Oct, have you heard anything?xx
jenna~k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenna~k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2010 at 20:16
got my reply saying they'll contact me with assessment dates  :D now just need to find a first aid course so i can get certificate before they start.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2010 at 14:37
Originally posted by Emma1604 Emma1604 wrote:

hey fluffystar29, just joined today as I had an e-mail from tui about the kids rep jobs and applied and saw this post about it, they wrote back to me today saying they would call about going to the assessment centres but I am also doing a childcare course and don't finish till May too, was gutted when it said March to Oct, have you heard anything?xx
hi sorry for the late reply iv been poorly,yep they just said i would get an assesssment day to but who no's when? how far have you got to go on your course? and is it level 2 your doing?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic