FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TUI KIDS REPS SUMMER 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Rochellebx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rochellebx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2010 at 14:38
Hey, Has Anyone applied just for normal Thomson Overseas Rep 2011? I have and they emailed me back saying " thank you, youve been successful and happy to invite you to our assesment day and wil email the date and venue to me " ? has anyone eles got this?
x
xdaniellex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xdaniellex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2010 at 17:09
Just got email from TUI for me to book assessment day yaaaay! Not sure whether to book luton or gatwick just yet but I think gatwick will be nearer! Anyone else booked theirs if you have when and where? x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rochellebx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2010 at 19:13

i booked 10th november manchester airport! so excited xx

fluffystar29 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2010 at 22:16
are these all for kids reps? i havnt been sent anything yet to book mine
laurenjayne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurenjayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2010 at 22:45
hi is any1 else havin trouble with the tui website?trying to apply for overseas holiday advisor but the site wont load xx
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2010 at 12:54
Originally posted by xdaniellex xdaniellex wrote:

Just got email from TUI for me to book assessment day yaaaay! Not sure whether to book luton or gatwick just yet but I think gatwick will be nearer! Anyone else booked theirs if you have when and where? x
hi hun is this assesment for the kids rep or the normal one? you applied for both didnt you x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rochellebx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2010 at 13:45

i applied for normal tui overseas rep x

ami90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ami90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2010 at 17:56
hi, ive got an assesment day for kids rep? has anyone else? they have told me date and place and what to bring but no other information like whether i need to do a presentation or anything? anyone have any information on what to expect??
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2010 at 22:04
Originally posted by ami90 ami90 wrote:

hi, ive got an assesment day for kids rep? has anyone else? they have told me date and place and what to bring but no other information like whether i need to do a presentation or anything? anyone have any information on what to expect??
hi when did you get your assessment day for kids rep with tui? when is it and were?
xdaniellex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xdaniellex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2010 at 23:20
Hey
Yeah its for kids rep - I didn't get the holiday advisor one in the end. I haven't booked it yet as I'm still trying to work out when and where will be best for me. Have you heard anything from tui yet? My tui assessment will be before my thomas cook but I may still go to TC if I get offered the job to see each companies benefits etc although i am keen on tui as where I worked through first choice this summer xx
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2010 at 03:33
Originally posted by xdaniellex xdaniellex wrote:

Hey
Yeah its for kids rep - I didn't get the holiday advisor one in the end. I haven't booked it yet as I'm still trying to work out when and where will be best for me. Have you heard anything from tui yet? My tui assessment will be before my thomas cook but I may still go to TC if I get offered the job to see each companies benefits etc although i am keen on tui as where I worked through first choice this summer xx
nope iv not herd any more off tui just the 1st email saying i past the first stage,iam worried now! wot date have the given you? and do you happen to no all the other dates & places? i would need somwere north west, but iam trying to see when about tui assessment day would be before i make plans to go places. if you could let me no if you have that info it would be great x keep me updated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rochellebx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2010 at 09:31
when did u have your ur day for TUI overseas rep normal? did they say why u didnt get it?

any advice?

x
ami90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ami90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 13:39
i got an email through saying to book assesment day so i booked one on 24 november. has anyone lese booked there assesment day? 
ami90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ami90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 13:42
im confused, people are sayin they are goin to tui and thomas cook interviews? i thought first choice n thomas cook were all in tui so i thought the interview counted for all of them? someone help please i dont understand

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rochellebx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 14:37
Hey Ami,

thomson and first choice are the same company howevere thomsons (TUI) are the leading face if you will.

thomas cook are completely seprate, you'll find theres so many different jobs abroad with differernt companies.

ive applied for thomsons (TUI) overseas genral rep. and got assesement day for this on the 10th novemeber at manchester airport.

then ihave sent also my club18-30 application form off today which is apart of the thomas cook group.

hope this explains it slightly better for you!

Rochelle x
ami90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ami90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 14:41
Ok thank you that helps. I have applied for childrens representative for tui. Can i also apply for the same job for thomas cook?  or is it all the same?

ami x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rochellebx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 14:49
no they both completely different. you can apply for all of them.

x
ami90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ami90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 14:58
ok thank you x
ami90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ami90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 15:10
i am applying for thomas cook. childrens rep one of them is just normal kids rep n the other is high season. whats the difference? anyon eknow?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 21:27
Originally posted by ami90 ami90 wrote:

i am applying for thomas cook. childrens rep one of them is just normal kids rep n the other is high season. whats the difference? anyon eknow?
hi normal kids rep is from april -oct and high season is june-sept.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic