FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TUI KIDS REPS SUMMER 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
fluffystar29 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 23:30
Has any 1 been to the tui kids rep assessment yet? do you no what time it goes on till ?
ami90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ami90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:16
thanks. it says its 9am til 4pm. has anoyone been to one? i dont know what to expect and whether theres anything i need to prepare?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2010 at 16:29
hi all i finally got my email off Tui to book my assessment date though as i cant get to the closess one to me manchester on th 5th,6th nov i think iam going to book newcastle on the 3rd december, anybody else got theres?
jenna~k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenna~k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2010 at 20:52
just booked my interview in edinburgh going to have to stay overnight but it'll be worth it if i get a job. :D excited. anyone know what i can expect?
laurenjayne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurenjayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2010 at 19:56
hi i got my tui interview on sat in manchester im very excited but sh*tin myself lol any1 else goin this sat?has any1 already had their interview?if so what can i expect??? xx
cazzbee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cazzbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2010 at 14:08
Hi everyone! I had my assessment in Manchester on Friday and they called me the next day (yesterday) to say I had been successful! So shout if you need to know anything and good luck!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurenjayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2010 at 14:44
hi i had my assessment in manchester yesterday it went really well i will hear from them in the next 5 days hope its good news :) good luck to any1 who is goin to the assessment day soon just be yourself and be confident you will be fine x x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2010 at 14:54
hi hun seen as you were suddsessfull can you tell me the the map out off the day please from when you get ther wot happens? and till wot time it finishes many thanks x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurenjayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2010 at 15:05
the day split into 2 parts the 1st is an individual task u have 2 present a welcome meeting promoting the kids club and what it has 2 offer and there is 2 group activities aswell.they tell you all about what its like 2 work overseas and what 2 expect.then u have a break if ur not sucessful then the days end there about half 1 if u are sucessful then u have an individual interview one 2 one the day finished at about half 3/4 they let you know within 5 working days if u got the job.hope this helps and good luck x :)
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2010 at 15:09
HI DO THEY TELL YOU WOT TO SAY IN THE WELCOME MEETING? IS IT HARD? CAN YOU GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE PLZ? GOD IAM STRESSED HE HE
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurenjayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2010 at 15:17
they tell what u need 2 inclued when presenting it and u have about 2mins to present it but dont worry the are flexible u can go over and u get 20mins to prepare it.u can talk about what activities the club offers and the age ranges they give u travel books to look tho 2 get ideas from.its not hard just try and be calm and confident dont worry about it 2 much or you will stress urself out u will be fine hun :) x
xdaniellex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xdaniellex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2010 at 15:39
congrats cazzbee & hope you get the job lauenjayne!

Mines on the 20th November and very nervous but from what you've said it seems okay and I cant wait! I worked at a first choice HV this summer in the kids clubs so feel a bit confident on promoting activities etc.

Good luck everyone x
jenna~k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenna~k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 18:33
Nervous and excited all at the same time.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurenjayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 19:30
hi every1 i had a fone call today and i got the job woop woop im soooo excited any1 else had a fone call? x x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 11:11
well done x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 11:12
not long now for our assesment day wooh hoo
ami90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ami90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2010 at 12:25
iv just been told iv got the job for TUI childrens rep. anyone else got the job? x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurenjayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2010 at 22:57
well done ami90 i got the job aswell im so excited x x
ami90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ami90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2010 at 14:23
is that for kids rep? me too i cant wair x
kimi1991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimi1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2010 at 10:23
hey i have applied for tui kids rep and got my assesment date it on 3rd dec at newcastle fofotball ground and thats all i been toldif u find out anything cud u let me know thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic