FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TUI KIDS REPS SUMMER 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
fluffystar29 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 20:19
Originally posted by kimi1991 kimi1991 wrote:

hey i have applied for tui kids rep and got my assesment date it on 3rd dec at newcastle fofotball ground and thats all i been toldif u find out anything cud u let me know thanks
HI MINE WAS MENT TO BE ON THAT DATE BUT IV HAD TO CANCELL DUE TO THE WEATHER, SO IAM GONA RESEDUAL, ANY1 GOIN TO LUTON OR ANYWERE ELS
Looby87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Looby87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2010 at 14:03

Hi all I had a phone call y.day and was offered a job! Just wondering if anyone has found out where they are going as I got an email saying I will be going to Greece! I thought you didnt find out until a couple of days before??

laurenjayne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurenjayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2010 at 17:14
hi yea im goin to Turkey or Cyprus im really excited hope i get Turkey x x
Looby87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Looby87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2010 at 17:28
Oh wow well ill keep my fingers crossed for you! lol. Ive never been to greece but heard its really nice, altho I know they have a habit of changing you at last min! X
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurenjayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2010 at 17:47
really no way i hope not i will be gutted if i dont get Turkey i dont mind Cyprus but yea keep ur fingers crossed 4 me thanks Greece is really nice not bin 4 a few years mind but yea its a nice place.so when did u find out u got the job,i found out about 4 weeks ago it was the best fone call iv ever had lol i can not wait bring on summer 2011 luv it!!! x
Looby87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Looby87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2010 at 18:08
I had my interview on the 4th dec and got the call yday! Yeh a girl i know did it n was told she was goin gran canaria and then at the airport was told she was off to menorca! apparently its quite common to get changed, I was hopin for sumwer in the canaries or balearics! x
Samurai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2010 at 23:33
Originally posted by laurenjayne laurenjayne wrote:

hi yea im goin to Turkey or Cyprus im really excited hope i get Turkey x x

I'm in the same boat as you. Strangely enough though, I didn't mention once I've been to Turkey 3 times and know enough of the language to get by (which isn't a necessity). So I'm hoping I get Turkey too... although I'll be a mainline rep, not the children's rep - I may end up seeing you one day!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurenjayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2010 at 18:14
lol me 2 iv been goin to Turkey for 7 years love it!!!! i can speak the laguage the basic anyway i lived in marmaris for a while a few years ago i really hope i get Turkey fingers crossed x x
Lillybee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lillybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2010 at 20:04
hello, ive got my interveiw tomorrow proper nervious, mines in coventry. i think mine must beone of the last cause i hevnt herd anyone eles have one later? which doesnt leave me very optomistic... lol im proper nervious, really want this. just wondering how interveiews went for others?? x 
amy.grant91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amy.grant91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2011 at 22:37
was your assesment day at york? 
Looby87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Looby87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2011 at 22:53
Hi yeah I had mine on the 4th dec in york, was yours same day? Leonie
fluffystar29 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffystar29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2011 at 00:50
did you get it hun?
Looby87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Looby87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2011 at 15:18

Hi yeh i got Greece, will have to start thinkin about what to pack soon! Where did u get?

samzxox View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samzxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2011 at 20:16
Hi all!
I've got Greece aswel.
Just waiting to find out more details now. Looking forward to it!
Its the TUI kids rep 2011 facebook group.
x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amy.grant91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2011 at 22:55
Hi everyone!
I am starting to get extremely excited about going to greece now! Just wish I knew which island I am going to be on.
Also starting to think about packing but its so huge! I cant think what to take!
I rang up TUI and found out the training is: Apr5th-Apr0th  or Apr7th-Apr23rd or 24th. Ones in Majorca and ones near Luton and the girl on the phone said she thinks the Greece lot will be Luton.
Has anyone else got more information as I feel totally in the blue really.
I joined the facebook group and added a few people but not really sure who. look forward to hearing more soon!
x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amy.grant91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2011 at 22:57
Right them dates are meant to say:
April 5th - April 10th

OR

April 17th - April 23rd or 24th
samzxox View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samzxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:06
Luton? Damn it lol.
Fingers crossed I get April 5th training!
But no, you know more than me lol.
I got my CRB check come through this morning.
But yeah, really can't wait to find out what island in Greece I'll be. I'm hoping I get Zante just cos it looks so nice!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amy.grant91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2011 at 23:30
I really want Rhodes as I know a few people in the south. fingers crossed! and I guess I'll see you at training!! month after next aaaaaahhhhh! soooo exciting! x
* Eileen * View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote * Eileen * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 02:39
I'm new on here tonight, cant sleep, very excited, got job as kids rep, Cyprus, Turkey or other destination and was told my training will start around 15th March. Ooooooooo cant believe I'm doing this, 48 yr old and starting a big adventure.  Am I the oldest on here. guessing so.  HugBig hug and hello to you all xx
xdaniellex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xdaniellex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:55
Got my assessment in the morning and starts at 9.. How long before your assessment started did you arrive? Like 20 minutes before or something? x
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic