FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hostels in val D'isere

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
japspec87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote japspec87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hostels in val D'isere
    Posted: 28 September 2010 at 13:34
Hey im looking for some cheap accomodation in Val for when i first get in on the 3rd of Jan 2011 till the 9th i cant find any hostels there anyone got any advice cheers.
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2010 at 09:37
Hostels provide budget oriented, sociable accommodation where guests can rent a bed, sometimes a bunk bed, in a dormitory and share a bathroom, lounge and sometimes a kitchen. Rooms can be mixed or single-sex, although private rooms may also be available. Hostels are generally cheaper for both the operator and the occupants; many hostels have long-term residents whom they employ as desk clerks or housekeeping staff in exchange for free accommodation.
japspec87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote japspec87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 10:15
hey thanks for the reply but that didnt really answer my question im just after a cheap place to stay for the first 6 nights im there after thaat im sorted thats why i was lookin for a hostel or somthing simalar cheers
tprice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tprice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 16:15
Here is a link with reviews and information pertaining to Val hotels. You can browse hotels by there rating, cost and available amenities. Hope this is helpful.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g187271-Val_d_Isere_Savoie_Rhone_Alpes-Hotels.html< id="">
click here

Amysno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amysno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 11:17
Hey there.... i dont think there are really any hostels per-say in Val D but when me and a mate went last january we stayed in a hotel called Hotel Les Chardons... cheapest we could find, basic but everything you need... hope this helps a bit??
heppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2011 at 03:52

Green  Bay Packers-Good problem at receivers
There’s too much A-list talent  already signed up.

But the deliberations general  manager Ted Thompson will have  to make in casting the defending Super  Bowl champions may be as challenging as any in his career because of  potential talent hidden among the 86 players he has in training camp.

Green  Bay Packers - For fledgling NFL players,  trying to crack the Green Bay Packers’ 53-man roster is about as difficult as  scoring a part in a Martin Scorsese  film.

Take, for instance, the wide  receiver position.

You can pencil in Jennings, Jones, Nelson and Cobb to  the 53-man roster. And you can pretty much assume Donald Driver will be here too.But what does he do with a guy like  West, who spent the entire 2010  season on the practice squad and blasted into the forefront with five catches  for 134 yards, including a 97-yard touchdown against the Arizona  Cardinals Friday night?

It would be one thing if West were  the only receiver causing Thompson a double-take, but rookies Borel and Gurley have been quite  good, too. What in the name of roster limits is Thompson to do?

In plus to Starks and Grant,  fourth-round pick Green has shown  considerable promise, Kuhn is a  lock as the top fullback and Nance  and Johnson are in the running  for spots too. The fewest running backs Thompson has kept is five in 2008 and  six has been the norm.

If he keeps just five, that means  there’s no chance to keep undrafted rookie Saine, who has looked surprisingly better, and might mean the  release of Grant. If he keeps six at this place, he then has to make up for the  extra receiver somewhere else.

quarterback Aaron  Rodgers said.&quot;We’ll see,It’s  something that we can use. It’s been in the plan for a while. We worked on it  last preseason a lot, never really ran it in a game and didn’t use it until the  Atlanta game. I  think it was Week 12. We are going to see what happens.&quot;

From Rodgers’ standpoint, it’s a  good tempo-setter, but running it won’t be as easy in the regular season  because opponents will prepare for it and be ready to defend it.

&quot;Defenses have really passed  up offenses as far as schematically and doing things that will make it difficult  for the offense to know who’s coming and what coverage to play behind it,&quot;  Rodgers said. &quot;When you get in the no-huddle, it can vanilla that down a  little.

&quot;But some teams are going to  game-plan for us and we’ll figure out what kind of role that no-huddle is going  to play for us.&quot;

Practice schedule: The Packers do not practice Sunday. They will be off until Monday when  they take the field at 11:15 a.m.

They have a short week with  practices Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and then preseason game No.?3 Friday at Indianapolis.

Loud and clear: Chalk up one thumbs up for the Packers’ new sound system at Lambeau Field.

&quot;That’s an improvement,&quot;  Rodgers said. &quot;They’re still playing that ‘Roll Out the Barrel’ song. I  don’t know if we can get that out of there. But it’s nice to be back in  Lambeau.&quot;
&nbsp;

cassalexandrafeath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cassalexandrafeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2011 at 06:11
The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. I love traveling. For my vacation, I'd like to visit some vacation condos.
cassalexandrafeath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cassalexandrafeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2011 at 03:46
I do believe that security is very essential and the safety of the valuable things is very important. Thanks to this post! I really appreciate your brilliant idea!

Alex@ home office storage
HopingForSnow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HopingForSnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 22:23
Val d'Isere and cheap do not go in the same sentence! Mark Warner are probably the cheapest hotels and may do room only, but 3rd-9th will be more expensive than any other January date as the first bit fits with school holidays. Cheapest bet would be to stay down in Bourg where accomm is cheaper and more flexible on dates until your job or whatever is ready. Can get funi up to Arcs to ski or drive up to Val if you just must be in Val d'Isaaah.  
michael kors outlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michael kors outlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2011 at 03:11
<a href="http://www.michaelkorsoutletssales.com/"> michael kors outlet</a>Nobody can go back and start a new begining, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
michael kors outlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michael kors outlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2011 at 03:12

michael kors outlet

Nobody can go back and start a new begining, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
sbulmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbulmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2011 at 08:01
< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 12">

I agree The World is a book. So you can travel different location. Mexico is a also best place for vacation. The Rocky Point (Puerto Penasco) place in Mexico is inspired with contemporary sophistication. Why not try to visit once this luxury hotels at Mexico.

shine01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shine01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2012 at 19:29
I really appreciate the activities of tourists that he is trying to their travel in his budget. But is is difficult to find out a decent room in low price during these days 
skiaddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2013 at 19:11
i no its late but i found 1 at 400/wk all inc.(pass hire lessons included) go on merinet look hostels u have to contact direct for prices or 1 for 16 euro a night although the number dosnt work so not sure. 
note, there are hostels but few an far between and are very little advertising so hard to find i have the opinion its kept fairly secret from the english (high payers) i'll let u no when i get more solid info
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic