FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tenerife winter season

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bowman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tenerife winter season
    Posted: 07 October 2010 at 16:55
ow do my names rob just come back from a season in magaluf and now im thinking of goin tenerife for the winter! at the end of this month just wanted to know if anyone ells is goin out for the winter to work? and also wanted to know if its still busy over there? i know it wont be no where as busy as in the summer but still lol Smile
nicola8691 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicola8691 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2011 at 07:56
Hi i am also thinking about going to tenerife after spending the summer in ibiza!!! its still quiet busy apparently and warm!! when u thinking about going xx

aleise-kol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aleise-kol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2012 at 11:15
hey nicola, im working abroad from april - october ... was thinking about going to tenerife after christmas this year to stay for a few months before i head back out to work another season. are you over there just now? xxx
Ameliajardine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ameliajardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2012 at 14:36
Hi guys :)

Im going to tenerife in December/January this year. Hoping to make it a long-term thing. Any advice on apartments or work?? My best freind has lived in the reef for about 6 years, kinda of looking for a newby to share with tho :)

Feel free to add me on fb Amelia Jardine.

Heart
ehsan_afkhami View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ehsan_afkhami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2012 at 22:24
I'm thinking of going aswell .. Im deciding between there and thailand .. Do you know if there is any PR jobs ?
Ameliajardine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ameliajardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2012 at 12:58
I bet there will be - i have a friend there who i am seeing at the start of April :) i will ask him what the situation is then - he said i will get a job no problem - so boring round here :)

Cant wait!

xx
MeganGoodwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeganGoodwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 09:45
Hiya I'm thinking of going January too :) add me on Facebook www.facebook.com/megangoodwin31
nickwilliams54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickwilliams54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2012 at 23:48
hi im going over to tenerife in november for the winter and then over to magaluf in april
 anyone going over around the same time and what sort of work are you doing ?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic