FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Madonna di Campiglio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Madonna di Campiglio
    Posted: 14 September 2004 at 17:55
hey there! anyone been to Madonna di Campiglio, italy? i'm thinking about taking a job there this season, but have read that its intermediate and may be a bit gentle. how's the park / pipe?
x
billypriest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billypriest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 12:38
Yeah just came across your message. I'm in Trento now and was heading to Madonna tomorrow to try and get a job. have you organised a job? How do you do it? Can you help me please... Oh and i think madonna goes have a lot of gentles slopes but there are challenging ones as well plus there's meant to be a killer night life...
rakshan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rakshan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2009 at 08:25
The Brenta massif is typified by wild limestone rock formations and multicolored rocks that are as stark and beautiful during the winter as they are in the summer. These mountains, just like those in the sister Dolomites across the Adige River, have to be seen to be believed. They are truly castles and fortifications built by God. The Val di Genova is one of the most beautiful in the region and is only minutes from Madonna di Campiglio. When the road is open, a trip up to the 300-foot-high Nardis waterfalls is worth the effort.
ant killer  clawfoot bathtub

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic