FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

15th may

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
adheabu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adheabu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 15th may
    Posted: 19 April 2006 at 15:09
anyone leaving for france on 15th may?plus have you got your contracts yet.. mines is still not here
beboprocksteady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beboprocksteady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 15:44
i'm leaving tomorrow and haven't seen a contract yet either so i wouldn't fret
adheabu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adheabu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 15:48
who are you working for. did your company e-mail you.. how do you know you're leaving the morro
MellyAnne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MellyAnne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2006 at 13:19
Hi Im leaving 15th May too and still haven't got any info though, what company are you with im with Canvas, Gonna give it a few more days then give them a bell n see whats going on!! x
shonawells87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shonawells87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2006 at 16:23
im going to training on 15th too and haven't heard anything from canvas, so i guess it's all of us in the same boat. bloody annoying init! cant believe how fast its coming round. getting rly rather scared! lol
escocesa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escocesa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2006 at 16:53
My mate is going out with Canvas on the 15th May to the Loire area of France. He's got his contracts through I think.
adheabu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adheabu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2006 at 17:12
it's okay guys i phoned canvas the day.. spoke to a v. nice chap called dave.. who incidently will be doing our training, contracts are being sent out at the begining of next week (Hoo-f*$%ingt-ra!!) he said we're going to berny just outside paris and that he hoped the weather would be nice, coz we were goning to be outdoors alot (what's canvas training like).. he also asked if i was doing kids club- which i am and that he was looking forward to it. All in all a good convo that put my mind at ease.. i can't wait dunno how much of what to take where's everyone from.. i live just outside dunfermline scotland.. thank-you godness more people are going on the 15th phew.. i was freaking out *ends ramble
stace2k5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stace2k5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2006 at 23:53
Hi ,im leaving on the 14th may and got all ma info just waitin to sort ma bank out cos i applied for a nationwide one as it dont charge u !!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic