Print Page | Close Window

working permit for canada

Printed From: Season Workers
Category: Season Workers general messageboard
Forum Name: VISA and work permissions forum
Forum Discription: Post your questions and answers here regarding work visa applications and the permission you need to work abroad
Printed Date: 07 December 2019 at 01:22
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 10.11 -

Topic: working permit for canada
Posted By: pez83
Subject: working permit for canada
Date Posted: 24 July 2006 at 22:36
Hey, would love to work in vancouver, but I can't find any hoteljobs. And what is the deal with this work permit? You need a job first but you won't get a job without this permit?
Does anyone can help me please`??
Greetings from Austria

Posted By: the_beast015
Date Posted: 03 August 2006 at 14:35
There is a way of getting a visa for a year. It's easier if you are a student, however if your not (and your under 35) then you can get one through bunac ( These are working visas and are valid for a year. (There are other companies doing the same thing, its just a matter of finding them on the net.)

Other than that, as you rightly said you would need to be sponsored (which I'm now lucky enough to have through the winters), but this is nt going to happen until your already working in the country realistically.

I was in Vancouver for the first time in May......its a real nice city....good luck!!

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.11 -
Copyright ©2001-2012 Web Wiz Ltd. -