Print Page | Close Window

TUI KIDS REPS SUMMER 2011

Printed From: Season Workers
Category: Childcare Jobs
Forum Name: Childcare Workers Forum
Forum Discription: Aupairs, Kids Reps, Ski Nannies.... Swap tips, ideas and ask questions in this brand new forum created just for you.
URL: http://www.seasonworkers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9581
Printed Date: 21 January 2021 at 01:01
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 10.11 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: TUI KIDS REPS SUMMER 2011
Posted By: fluffystar29
Subject: TUI KIDS REPS SUMMER 2011
Date Posted: 11 September 2010 at 21:00
Hi can anyone give me some info please i have applied for summer 2011 with tui as a childrens rep how long do you need to wait until they get back to you with an interview (IF I GET THAT FAR) thanks x

Replies:
Posted By: xdaniellex
Date Posted: 16 September 2010 at 12:06
Hey

Where did you apply?  Because I want to apply for next summer but cant find it on their website for next year.

But I do know assessment days are usually started in Novemberish time x

Date Posted: 17 September 2010 at 09:43
Hi on the tui website go to meet us & then it comes up and you can apply.have you done kids repping before? and were? do they normaly get in touch with you quick if you passed the online criteria and get an interview?

-------------

Date Posted: 17 September 2010 at 12:34
Hey

Yeah I managed to find it - thank you :)

Yeah i worked for in2action this summer in the holiday village in turkey and worked in kids club and with famillies round the pool etc. Was amazing but had to come home after 3 months due to family stuff at home! I'd recommend to apply to in2action aswell such a great company to work for and the training/assessment course was awesome. Im reapplying to in2action and TUI for next year and possibly thomas cook too.

I applied to TUI last year but never went to the interview because decided to stick with in2action as I badly wanted to work in a holiday village but TUI got back to me like maybe a week after I applied online with assessment day details. It depends when you apply and when they begin assessment days.

x

Posted By: jenna~k
Date Posted: 17 September 2010 at 21:57
Hi

I want to apply for it this year but the TUI website's only letting me register so they email me once they start accepting applications. do you have any ideas how i could get on to it?

thanks

Date Posted: 18 September 2010 at 16:39
hi glad you found it let me no when they get in touch with you, what company do i need to apply for for in2action? how much was the pay with them? and what were the hours like? x

-------------

Date Posted: 18 September 2010 at 16:42
hi the above mess was for xdaniellex dont no why it didnt reply in the normal way?

-------------

Date Posted: 18 September 2010 at 16:44
hi jenna~k go on to the tui website and at the top is a bit that says meet us click that and it takes you so the options x

-------------

Date Posted: 18 September 2010 at 16:46
Originally posted by jenna~k jenna~k wrote:

HiI want to apply for it this year but the TUI website's only letting me register so they email me once they start accepting applications. do you have any ideas how i could get on to it?thanks
the only way is to go on the website & click the meet us bit that takes you to a link to register and then you just have to wait for them to get back to you x

-------------

Date Posted: 18 September 2010 at 20:09
http://www.in2action.ltd.uk/section.php?sn=2&section=Staff%20Recruitment&cat=None

& click on apply now but not until October :) pay was like £558 per month and I worked in turkey which was the biggest HV so sessions started at 10 but we would be there from about 9ish to set up and because the HV is split into 2 sides (but from next summer theres only 1 side) we had to cart everything over. We would then finish at 6.. have dinner at hotel (Turkey was the only HV were u get 3 meals a day) and then get the free bus back to our staff accomodation. So basically 10-6 but a little added hours on top. 3 or 4 evenings a week you do so it would be kids disco which was called i5live from 8-9 and then a calm session & things like chocolate party which was immense between 9-11. I loved working for them and working in a holiday village is amazing!
If your application form is successful you have a telephone interview and then if you pass that then you get invited onto the assessment course which lasts for 5 days in the isle of wight and its literally just seeing if your up to the job and how you are with other people and then you have to deliver the sessions back to them its great fun! For the 2nd week its just training getting you prepared for resort and then you fly out to wherever you are put.

Would def apply to in2action it was amazing and everyone had and is still having an immense season.

x

Date Posted: 25 September 2010 at 14:35
hi has any one herd of tui yet?

-------------

Date Posted: 27 September 2010 at 14:47
I registered my interest for holiday advisor and kids rep and just got an email saying I can click on this link to apply for H.A a week before everyone else. So just doing that now!!! Maybe they will do the same with the kids rep jobs. ahhhh so exciting x

Date Posted: 27 September 2010 at 14:50
Originally posted by xdaniellex xdaniellex wrote:

I registered my interest for holiday advisor and kids rep and just got an email saying I can click on this link to apply for H.A a week before everyone else. So just doing that now!!! Maybe they will do the same with the kids rep jobs. ahhhh so exciting x
hi hun i just got an email too tho do you just click on the link at the bottom off page?

-------------

Date Posted: 27 September 2010 at 16:04
yeah  :) did you get it for Holiday Advisor?

x

Date Posted: 27 September 2010 at 16:06

yeah  :) did you get it for Holiday Advisor?x
HI NO CHILDCARE STAFF BUT IT TIMED OUT THE HOLE WEBSITE SO I THINK THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH TUI WEBPAGE AS IT WILL NOT LET ME BACK ON

-------------

Date Posted: 27 September 2010 at 17:13
Ahhh I werent even registered for childcare staff just checked grrr! Now registered so hope I can do an application before they go live next week. Did you manage to do yours? My holiday advisor application has been sent now...

Summer 2011 is getting closer! All my friends that are still in turkey are finding out their placements for next summer today.. mega jealous!
x

Date Posted: 27 September 2010 at 18:58

Ahhh I werent even registered for childcare staff just checked grrr! Now registered so hope I can do an application before they go live next week. Did you manage to do yours? My holiday advisor application has been sent now...Summer 2011 is getting closer! All my friends that are still in turkey are finding out their placements for next summer today.. mega jealous!x
yes just managed to do it now, tho i dont hold much chance as i cant go till may as currently fin my nvq2 in childcare & they 1nt people from march-oct, let me no were all your friends get placed x

-------------

Posted By: Emma1604
Date Posted: 28 September 2010 at 22:16
hey fluffystar29, just joined today as I had an e-mail from tui about the kids rep jobs and applied and saw this post about it, they wrote back to me today saying they would call about going to the assessment centres but I am also doing a childcare course and don't finish till May too, was gutted when it said March to Oct, have you heard anything?xx

Date Posted: 29 September 2010 at 20:16
got my reply saying they'll contact me with assessment dates  :D now just need to find a first aid course so i can get certificate before they start.

Date Posted: 04 October 2010 at 14:37
Originally posted by Emma1604 Emma1604 wrote:

hey fluffystar29, just joined today as I had an e-mail from tui about the kids rep jobs and applied and saw this post about it, they wrote back to me today saying they would call about going to the assessment centres but I am also doing a childcare course and don't finish till May too, was gutted when it said March to Oct, have you heard anything?xx
hi sorry for the late reply iv been poorly,yep they just said i would get an assesssment day to but who no's when? how far have you got to go on your course? and is it level 2 your doing?

-------------

Date Posted: 04 October 2010 at 14:39
Originally posted by jenna~k jenna~k wrote:

got my reply saying they'll contact me with assessment dates  :D now just need to find a first aid course so i can get certificate before they start.
hi you can do your first aid courses at any college, and i think they run pretty much through the year. hope this helps x

-------------

Date Posted: 05 October 2010 at 18:10
Hey Girls

I just applied for the children's rep woop! Fingers crossed I get an assessment date.

x

Date Posted: 06 October 2010 at 14:02
HAS ANYONE GOT AN INTERVIEW DATE YET?

-------------

Date Posted: 06 October 2010 at 22:40
Not yet babe but thomas cook are now recruiting for unqualified staff :) xx

Date Posted: 07 October 2010 at 13:38

Not yet babe but thomas cook are now recruiting for unqualified staff :) xx
did you just go on there website coz evertime i go on t.c they say there is no jobs on there website or are you going through a differnt one?

-------------

Date Posted: 07 October 2010 at 15:15
hi xdaniellex i foud it though do you no what the differents is between between all the kids rep position? there is qualified,high season and non qualified unless iam missing something i cant see them saying anything different? iam doing my nvq2 childcare as we speak and prob will not be fin untill may. so i guess i cant apply for qualified? but wot does high season mean?

-------------

Date Posted: 07 October 2010 at 16:31
Def apply for thomas cook. I applied last night n got my assessment on the 27th november :) x

Date Posted: 07 October 2010 at 18:26
Qualified - Level 3

Unqualified - Level 2 or no qualification

High season - June - September-sih times

Im level 2 so applied for unqalified last night & got an email today going assessment 27th November x

Date Posted: 07 October 2010 at 21:23

Qualified - Level 3

Im level 2 so applied for unqalified last night & got an email today going assessment 27th November x
hi hun
iam a bit stuck you see as iam doing my level 2 childcare now so i dont think its gona be fin till may should i apply for high season as i can go mid may till oct i dont realy 1a come home before he he whats your advice? ps are you on facebook so we can chat?

-------------

Date Posted: 07 October 2010 at 21:41
Originally posted by fluffystar29 fluffystar29 wrote:

Qualified - Level 3

hi hun
iam a bit stuck you see as iam doing my level 2 childcare now so i dont think its gona be fin till may should i apply for high season as i can go mid may till oct i dont realy 1a come home before he he whats your advice? ps are you on facebook so we can chat?
ps what did you write in the cover letter bit? please help as would like to fill it in tomoz x

-------------

Date Posted: 07 October 2010 at 21:56

Qualified - Level 3

hi hun
ps what did you write in the cover letter bit? please help as would like to fill it in tomoz x
oh pps were is your assessmet? did you get a choice?

-------------

Date Posted: 08 October 2010 at 21:28
If you want to finish your level 2 then yeah apply for high season babe.. high season normally runs from June - Septemberish but once your in resort you could always ask to stay on till end of the season because im sure loads of people would of dropped out etc :)

Annnnnd cover letter bit i left blank & they gave you a choice I think it was London, Manchester and im sure Liverpool but there may have been more choices. Im from London and going to Peterborough assesment which isnt too far. I am on facebook : Danielle Sutherland - not sure if you'll find me though fingers crossed you can!!

x

Date Posted: 08 October 2010 at 21:30

If you want to finish your level 2 then yeah apply for high season babe.. high season normally runs from June - Septemberish but once your in resort you could always ask to stay on till end of the season because im sure loads of people would of dropped out etc :)

Annnnnd cover letter bit i left blank & they gave you a choice I think it was London, Manchester and im sure Liverpool but there may have been more choices. Im from London and going to Peterborough assesment which isnt too far. I am on facebook : Danielle Sutherland - not sure if you'll find me though fingers crossed you can!!

x
hi dan iam on facebook now if your on

-------------

Date Posted: 08 October 2010 at 21:32

x
hi dan iam on facebook now if your on
wot is your pitcure?

-------------

Date Posted: 08 October 2010 at 23:38
Hey its me on a sunbed lol any luck finding me? If not whats yours?

Oh yeah forgot to say I also had an email from TUI saying ive been succesful in the 1st part and they will be in touch with assessment dates. From previous experience these have been normally been November/December

How exciting is this all getting now!!

Date Posted: 09 October 2010 at 00:32
oh it is mad ,you dont have to long to wait for your assesment did they tll you what to expect or anything?

-------------

Date Posted: 12 October 2010 at 00:43

Qualified - Level 3

hi hun
hi babe i got a reply for an assessment for 1st december in manchester x just need to no about tui now hope they dont class x

-------------

Date Posted: 12 October 2010 at 00:47
hey xdaniellex i got assessment on 1stdecember manchester x

-------------

Date Posted: 13 October 2010 at 15:39

hey xdaniellex i got assessment on 1stdecember manchester x
sorry with T.cook

-------------

Date Posted: 13 October 2010 at 15:40
any one herd off TUI?

-------------

Posted By: Rochellebx
Date Posted: 15 October 2010 at 14:38
Hey, Has Anyone applied just for normal Thomson Overseas Rep 2011? I have and they emailed me back saying " thank you, youve been successful and happy to invite you to our assesment day and wil email the date and venue to me " ? has anyone eles got this?
x

Date Posted: 18 October 2010 at 17:09
Just got email from TUI for me to book assessment day yaaaay! Not sure whether to book luton or gatwick just yet but I think gatwick will be nearer! Anyone else booked theirs if you have when and where? x

Date Posted: 18 October 2010 at 19:13

i booked 10th november manchester airport! so excited xx

Date Posted: 18 October 2010 at 22:16
are these all for kids reps? i havnt been sent anything yet to book mine

-------------

Posted By: laurenjayne
Date Posted: 18 October 2010 at 22:45
hi is any1 else havin trouble with the tui website?trying to apply for overseas holiday advisor but the site wont load xx

Date Posted: 19 October 2010 at 12:54

Just got email from TUI for me to book assessment day yaaaay! Not sure whether to book luton or gatwick just yet but I think gatwick will be nearer! Anyone else booked theirs if you have when and where? x
hi hun is this assesment for the kids rep or the normal one? you applied for both didnt you x

-------------

Date Posted: 19 October 2010 at 13:45

i applied for normal tui overseas rep x

Posted By: ami90
Date Posted: 19 October 2010 at 17:56
hi, ive got an assesment day for kids rep? has anyone else? they have told me date and place and what to bring but no other information like whether i need to do a presentation or anything? anyone have any information on what to expect??

Date Posted: 19 October 2010 at 22:04
Originally posted by ami90 ami90 wrote:

hi, ive got an assesment day for kids rep? has anyone else? they have told me date and place and what to bring but no other information like whether i need to do a presentation or anything? anyone have any information on what to expect??
hi when did you get your assessment day for kids rep with tui? when is it and were?

-------------

Date Posted: 19 October 2010 at 23:20
Hey
Yeah its for kids rep - I didn't get the holiday advisor one in the end. I haven't booked it yet as I'm still trying to work out when and where will be best for me. Have you heard anything from tui yet? My tui assessment will be before my thomas cook but I may still go to TC if I get offered the job to see each companies benefits etc although i am keen on tui as where I worked through first choice this summer xx

Date Posted: 20 October 2010 at 03:33

Hey
Yeah its for kids rep - I didn't get the holiday advisor one in the end. I haven't booked it yet as I'm still trying to work out when and where will be best for me. Have you heard anything from tui yet? My tui assessment will be before my thomas cook but I may still go to TC if I get offered the job to see each companies benefits etc although i am keen on tui as where I worked through first choice this summer xx
nope iv not herd any more off tui just the 1st email saying i past the first stage,iam worried now! wot date have the given you? and do you happen to no all the other dates & places? i would need somwere north west, but iam trying to see when about tui assessment day would be before i make plans to go places. if you could let me no if you have that info it would be great x keep me updated

-------------

Date Posted: 20 October 2010 at 09:31
when did u have your ur day for TUI overseas rep normal? did they say why u didnt get it?

any advice?

x

Date Posted: 21 October 2010 at 13:39
i got an email through saying to book assesment day so i booked one on 24 november. has anyone lese booked there assesment day? 

Date Posted: 21 October 2010 at 13:42
im confused, people are sayin they are goin to tui and thomas cook interviews? i thought first choice n thomas cook were all in tui so i thought the interview counted for all of them? someone help please i dont understand

Date Posted: 21 October 2010 at 14:37
Hey Ami,

thomson and first choice are the same company howevere thomsons (TUI) are the leading face if you will.

thomas cook are completely seprate, you'll find theres so many different jobs abroad with differernt companies.

ive applied for thomsons (TUI) overseas genral rep. and got assesement day for this on the 10th novemeber at manchester airport.

then ihave sent also my club18-30 application form off today which is apart of the thomas cook group.

hope this explains it slightly better for you!

Rochelle x

Date Posted: 21 October 2010 at 14:41
Ok thank you that helps. I have applied for childrens representative for tui. Can i also apply for the same job for thomas cook?  or is it all the same?

ami x

Date Posted: 21 October 2010 at 14:49
no they both completely different. you can apply for all of them.

x

Date Posted: 21 October 2010 at 14:58
ok thank you x

Date Posted: 21 October 2010 at 15:10
i am applying for thomas cook. childrens rep one of them is just normal kids rep n the other is high season. whats the difference? anyon eknow?

Date Posted: 21 October 2010 at 21:27
Originally posted by ami90 ami90 wrote:

i am applying for thomas cook. childrens rep one of them is just normal kids rep n the other is high season. whats the difference? anyon eknow?
hi normal kids rep is from april -oct and high season is june-sept.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 October 2010 at 23:30
Has any 1 been to the tui kids rep assessment yet? do you no what time it goes on till ?

-------------

Date Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:16
thanks. it says its 9am til 4pm. has anoyone been to one? i dont know what to expect and whether theres anything i need to prepare?

Date Posted: 26 October 2010 at 16:29
hi all i finally got my email off Tui to book my assessment date though as i cant get to the closess one to me manchester on th 5th,6th nov i think iam going to book newcastle on the 3rd december, anybody else got theres?

-------------

Date Posted: 26 October 2010 at 20:52
just booked my interview in edinburgh going to have to stay overnight but it'll be worth it if i get a job. :D excited. anyone know what i can expect?

Date Posted: 01 November 2010 at 19:56
hi i got my tui interview on sat in manchester im very excited but sh*tin myself lol any1 else goin this sat?has any1 already had their interview?if so what can i expect??? xx

Posted By: cazzbee
Date Posted: 07 November 2010 at 14:08
Hi everyone! I had my assessment in Manchester on Friday and they called me the next day (yesterday) to say I had been successful! So shout if you need to know anything and good luck!

Date Posted: 07 November 2010 at 14:44
hi i had my assessment in manchester yesterday it went really well i will hear from them in the next 5 days hope its good news :) good luck to any1 who is goin to the assessment day soon just be yourself and be confident you will be fine x x

Date Posted: 07 November 2010 at 14:54
hi hun seen as you were suddsessfull can you tell me the the map out off the day please from when you get ther wot happens? and till wot time it finishes many thanks x

-------------

Date Posted: 07 November 2010 at 15:05
the day split into 2 parts the 1st is an individual task u have 2 present a welcome meeting promoting the kids club and what it has 2 offer and there is 2 group activities aswell.they tell you all about what its like 2 work overseas and what 2 expect.then u have a break if ur not sucessful then the days end there about half 1 if u are sucessful then u have an individual interview one 2 one the day finished at about half 3/4 they let you know within 5 working days if u got the job.hope this helps and good luck x :)

Date Posted: 07 November 2010 at 15:09
HI DO THEY TELL YOU WOT TO SAY IN THE WELCOME MEETING? IS IT HARD? CAN YOU GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE PLZ? GOD IAM STRESSED HE HE

-------------

Date Posted: 07 November 2010 at 15:17
they tell what u need 2 inclued when presenting it and u have about 2mins to present it but dont worry the are flexible u can go over and u get 20mins to prepare it.u can talk about what activities the club offers and the age ranges they give u travel books to look tho 2 get ideas from.its not hard just try and be calm and confident dont worry about it 2 much or you will stress urself out u will be fine hun :) x

Date Posted: 07 November 2010 at 15:39
congrats cazzbee & hope you get the job lauenjayne!

Mines on the 20th November and very nervous but from what you've said it seems okay and I cant wait! I worked at a first choice HV this summer in the kids clubs so feel a bit confident on promoting activities etc.

Good luck everyone x

Date Posted: 08 November 2010 at 18:33
Nervous and excited all at the same time.

Date Posted: 08 November 2010 at 19:30
hi every1 i had a fone call today and i got the job woop woop im soooo excited any1 else had a fone call? x x

Date Posted: 24 November 2010 at 11:11
well done x

-------------

Date Posted: 24 November 2010 at 11:12
not long now for our assesment day wooh hoo

-------------

Date Posted: 26 November 2010 at 12:25
iv just been told iv got the job for TUI childrens rep. anyone else got the job? x

Date Posted: 26 November 2010 at 22:57
well done ami90 i got the job aswell im so excited x x

Date Posted: 29 November 2010 at 14:23
is that for kids rep? me too i cant wair x

Posted By: kimi1991
Date Posted: 30 November 2010 at 10:23
hey i have applied for tui kids rep and got my assesment date it on 3rd dec at newcastle fofotball ground and thats all i been toldif u find out anything cud u let me know thanks

Date Posted: 01 December 2010 at 20:19
Originally posted by kimi1991 kimi1991 wrote:

hey i have applied for tui kids rep and got my assesment date it on 3rd dec at newcastle fofotball ground and thats all i been toldif u find out anything cud u let me know thanks
HI MINE WAS MENT TO BE ON THAT DATE BUT IV HAD TO CANCELL DUE TO THE WEATHER, SO IAM GONA RESEDUAL, ANY1 GOIN TO LUTON OR ANYWERE ELS

-------------

Posted By: Looby87
Date Posted: 07 December 2010 at 14:03

Hi all I had a phone call y.day and was offered a job! Just wondering if anyone has found out where they are going as I got an email saying I will be going to Greece! I thought you didnt find out until a couple of days before??

Date Posted: 07 December 2010 at 17:14
hi yea im goin to Turkey or Cyprus im really excited hope i get Turkey x x

Date Posted: 07 December 2010 at 17:28
Oh wow well ill keep my fingers crossed for you! lol. Ive never been to greece but heard its really nice, altho I know they have a habit of changing you at last min! X

Date Posted: 07 December 2010 at 17:47
really no way i hope not i will be gutted if i dont get Turkey i dont mind Cyprus but yea keep ur fingers crossed 4 me thanks Greece is really nice not bin 4 a few years mind but yea its a nice place.so when did u find out u got the job,i found out about 4 weeks ago it was the best fone call iv ever had lol i can not wait bring on summer 2011 luv it!!! x

Date Posted: 07 December 2010 at 18:08
I had my interview on the 4th dec and got the call yday! Yeh a girl i know did it n was told she was goin gran canaria and then at the airport was told she was off to menorca! apparently its quite common to get changed, I was hopin for sumwer in the canaries or balearics! x

Posted By: Samurai
Date Posted: 07 December 2010 at 23:33
Originally posted by laurenjayne laurenjayne wrote:

hi yea im goin to Turkey or Cyprus im really excited hope i get Turkey x x

I'm in the same boat as you. Strangely enough though, I didn't mention once I've been to Turkey 3 times and know enough of the language to get by (which isn't a necessity). So I'm hoping I get Turkey too... although I'll be a mainline rep, not the children's rep - I may end up seeing you one day!

-------------
Assessment Day: Complete
Job Offer: Complete
Deposit: Complete
ESS: TBA
Uniform: TBA
Training: TBA
Flying Out: TBA

Facebook: Private Message Me

Date Posted: 08 December 2010 at 18:14
lol me 2 iv been goin to Turkey for 7 years love it!!!! i can speak the laguage the basic anyway i lived in marmaris for a while a few years ago i really hope i get Turkey fingers crossed x x

Posted By: Lillybee
Date Posted: 14 December 2010 at 20:04
hello, ive got my interveiw tomorrow proper nervious, mines in coventry. i think mine must beone of the last cause i hevnt herd anyone eles have one later? which doesnt leave me very optomistic... lol im proper nervious, really want this. just wondering how interveiews went for others?? x 

Posted By: amy.grant91
Date Posted: 09 January 2011 at 22:37
was your assesment day at york? 

Date Posted: 09 January 2011 at 22:53
Hi yeah I had mine on the 4th dec in york, was yours same day? Leonie

Date Posted: 27 January 2011 at 00:50
did you get it hun?

Date Posted: 30 January 2011 at 15:18

Hi yeh i got Greece, will have to start thinkin about what to pack soon! Where did u get?

Posted By: samzxox
Date Posted: 02 February 2011 at 20:16
Hi all!
I've got Greece aswel.
Just waiting to find out more details now. Looking forward to it!
If you havent already, come join http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/home.php?sk=group_166299870082486&ap=1 - http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/home.php?sk=group_166299870082486&ap=1
Its the TUI kids rep 2011 facebook group.
x

-------------
2007 - Normandy - Holidaybreak
2008 - Lake Garda - Holidaybreak
2009 - Lake Garda - Eurocamp
2010 - Lake Garda - Keycamp
2011 - Cyprus - TUI

Date Posted: 02 February 2011 at 22:55
Hi everyone!
I am starting to get extremely excited about going to greece now! Just wish I knew which island I am going to be on.
Also starting to think about packing but its so huge! I cant think what to take!
I rang up TUI and found out the training is: Apr5th-Apr0th  or Apr7th-Apr23rd or 24th. Ones in Majorca and ones near Luton and the girl on the phone said she thinks the Greece lot will be Luton.
Has anyone else got more information as I feel totally in the blue really.
I joined the facebook group and added a few people but not really sure who. look forward to hearing more soon!
x

Date Posted: 02 February 2011 at 22:57
Right them dates are meant to say:
April 5th - April 10th

OR

April 17th - April 23rd or 24th

Posted By: samzxox
Date Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:06
Luton? Damn it lol.
Fingers crossed I get April 5th training!
But no, you know more than me lol.
I got my CRB check come through this morning.
But yeah, really can't wait to find out what island in Greece I'll be. I'm hoping I get Zante just cos it looks so nice!

-------------
2007 - Normandy - Holidaybreak
2008 - Lake Garda - Holidaybreak
2009 - Lake Garda - Eurocamp
2010 - Lake Garda - Keycamp
2011 - Cyprus - TUI

Date Posted: 03 February 2011 at 23:30
I really want Rhodes as I know a few people in the south. fingers crossed! and I guess I'll see you at training!! month after next aaaaaahhhhh! soooo exciting! x

Posted By: * Eileen *
Date Posted: 04 February 2011 at 02:39
I'm new on here tonight, cant sleep, very excited, got job as kids rep, Cyprus, Turkey or other destination and was told my training will start around 15th March. Ooooooooo cant believe I'm doing this, 48 yr old and starting a big adventure.  Am I the oldest on here. guessing so.  HugBig hug and hello to you all xx

Date Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:55
Got my assessment in the morning and starts at 9.. How long before your assessment started did you arrive? Like 20 minutes before or something? x

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.11 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2012 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk