Your primary role as an Active Kids Club Leader will be assisting with the overall smooth running of the children activity programme. You will be responsible for the safe and effective deliverance of the Activity Clubs that we operate across our programs, which encompass groups of children of ages 4-7 and 8-12. You will ensure that the programmes are “active” focused, exciting, fun and age appropriate, ensuring that all children are comfortable in their surroundings and enjoy their holiday.
Typically, you will host activities throughout the day and one evening a week. The children will re-join their parents for lunch and dinner.
On occasions where there are no children in resort, you will assist the hotel team by serving breakfast and evening meals to a high standard and carrying out daily housekeeping duties to the highest of standards. Training will be given in resort.
- Planning activities for the week.
- Smooth running of activity days with the children, always ensuring their safety.
- Meeting with parents and keeping them informed and involved where possible.
- Building a great rapport with both children and parents.
- Answer questions and report feedback from our guests to the teams to help improve a guest’s holiday.
- Completing weekly or daily paperwork in compliance with company procedure.
- Create a great and active plan for the kids to enjoy all activities.
- To assist in the hotel with cleaning and service when childcare isn’t needed.
What we are looking for –
- Outgoing and enthusiastic people.
- Enjoys being around children and creating activities.
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service.
- The ability to manage work independently.
- Adaptable people who have a flexible attitude towards work.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and adapt if circumstances change.
- Experience handling complaints with the ability to think outside the box to resolve issues.
Requirements of the role –
- A recent DBS check. (Essential)
- Previous experience working with children. (Essential)
- Childcare qualifications. (Desired)
- Previous experience in sports coaching, or activity / adventure leadership. (Desired)
Salary and Package benefits
- 35 hours a week working hours with great work life balance. Full training and development available with great career progression opportunities.
- Salary is competitive, uniform is provided, and staff meals are included within the working shifts.
- Accommodation and assistance to obtain a visa (UK only) can be provided as optional extras if needed.
Active Kids Club Leader
Summer resort jobs
Sports Instructor Positions, Summer Entertainment Jobs, Summer Resort Childcare Jobs
Salary is competitive, uniform is provided, and staff meals are included within the working shifts. Accommodation and assistance to obtain a visa (UK only) can be provided as optional extras if needed.