Bar Staff- Job Details
Our Bar Team are crucial in providing excellent customer service and creating a positive guest experience. The Bar Staff are crucial Food and Beverage team members responsible for providing exceptional service to our guests.
This role involves preparing and serving beverages, maintaining cleanliness and organization in the bar area, and ensuring our patrons a positive and enjoyable experience.
Job Criteria & Responsibilities
- Prepares all guests' orders and serves drinks in a friendly and professional manner.
- Always guarantees a high level of customer service.
- Performs all tasks assigned during training.
- Responsible for all sales and order checks during his/her shift.
- Ensures that his/her section of the Bar is always well-equipped to provide effective customer service.
- Monitors and records any waste or equipment breakage in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Always maintains the highest level of cleanliness.
- Responsible for completing all the daily Bar checklists.
- Willing and trying to increase the sales of all Bar menu items.
- Can meet the daily sales and service goals.
- Develops effective and positive working relationships with all employee teams.
- Ensures compliance with all procedures used to prevent loss of inventory, equipment and revenue.
- Ensures all bar food and beverage products are accounted for during the monthly inventory.
- Guarantees compliance with all Bar department policies & procedures in order to achieve an efficient operation
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Fluency in both Greek and English is required.
- Proven experience as a Bartender in a bar, restaurant, or hospitality setting.
- Strong mixology skills and a passion for creating unique cocktails
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of beverage trends, recipes, and presentation.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Working for Neilson
There is so much to be gained from working anywhere within our program. The people skills, the life skills, the confidence you'll develop, and the overall experience will stay with you forever. You'll have the time of your life, you'll make a bunch of new mates, you'll enjoy mad adventures, and you'll create stories you'll be telling for years.
The package includes:
- Highly competitive salary.
- Meals included - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner while on duty.
- Shared accommodation is provided to non-local residents.
- Full training, including E-learning packages.
- Progression via our jump up/Jump higher programs.
- Your uniform is provided specific to your role.
- Mate's rates & family holiday discounts.
- Neilson Academy – Opportunities to obtain additional qualifications.
- Feel free to use the resort equipment in your spare time if it's available.
Neilson Active Holidays
Bar Staff (Greek & English speaking role)
Summer resort jobs
Bar Work, Catering Staff, Customer Services Work
April – November
Competitive salary, dependent on experience, qualifications, and personal circumstances.