BeyondBeach are looking for an individual who wants an active lifestyle and as the ability to live and work in a small team. You will be self-motivated and able to work without supervision. You will need to be hardworking and a great people person.
You will organise and deliver a cycling program that appeals to guests of all abilities. This program will predominantly include short social guided rides but also a smaller number of longer or more technical rides. The program will also cater to guests who wish to ride without a guide.
Your main day-to-day tasks will include, but not be limited to: bike maintenance, bike cleaning, stock checks, route planning, skills clinics, and guiding group rides. You will also help to develop new guided routes and you will need to compile a selection of route cards to assist guests wishing to ride without a guide.
Key Responsibilities & Task
- Attending daily staff meetings
- Security of bikes and related equipment
- Dealing with customer enquiries and complaints.
- Guiding guests of all abilities
- Create safe and fun route plans
- Create accurate and safe route cards
- Daily and weekly maintenance checks
- Weekly admin checklist
- Create and maintain service records for each bike
- Assisting the beach staff with their daily duties
- Minimum of a trail leader qualification, or equivalent, or skill level to achieve this prior to the contract start date (Ideally – L1/L2 Bike Leader)
- First Aid Certificate
- Confident road biking and guiding
- Confident off-road mountain biking and guiding
- Knowledge of technical bike maintenance
- Confident in diagnosing and solving bike problems
- Previous experience of dealing with first aid and accident scenarios
- Previous customer service experience
- Over 18 years of age
Key Package Info
- Visa funding
- Flights provided
- Accommodation provided
- Variable meal allowances depending on job role
- Competitive salary
- Free use of hotel pools and watersports equipment
If this sounds like the job for you then please get in touch today, head to our website to read the full job description and package details.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Don't delay apply today....
- Step 1: Click APPLY FOR THIS JOB to complete name and contact details.
- Step 2: Click APPLY NOW to complete the full job application form.