Are you passionate about working with children?
Would you like to work abroad?
Do you have experience working with children and in a management or supervisory role?
If so then Worldwide Kids have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Spend summer gaining new and exciting experiences working with children in a luxury resort environment.
Childcare Managers are responsible for ensuring the safety and enjoyment of family guests in our beautiful resort settings as well as leading a strong, successful childcare team.
You will manage an international team of childcare professionals, caring for children of all ages. As a leader of the Worldwide Kids team, you are making family holidays unforgettable in delivering safe, exciting and unique experiences.
We are looking for passionate, flexible and committed people to work in our luxury Greek resorts. Worldwide Kids childcare managers will ensure the highest levels of safety whilst supporting their teams to deliver exceptional childcare.
Worldwide Kids Childcare Managers work closely with supervisors. the Worldwide Kids Head Office and resort management teams to oversee all areas of the childcare facility. This includes; implementation of safety policies and procedures, administration, interaction with parents and carers, leading regular meetings, activity planning and delivery.
Worldwide Kids managers must be flexible and able to support and motivate their team to ensure the best performance of their team and will be responsible for leading regular meetings.
They will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to challenges. Childcare managers must be dynamic and creative, leading by example with a hands-on approach.
- Ensure the smooth running of the childcare setting
- Day to day administration in the childcare setting
- To respond in the first instance to incoming enquiries via the resort in a professional and timely manner
- To meet with all relevant heads of departments within the hotel/resort on a regular basis to update them on our services and coordinate joint activities
- Liaise directly with parents of the children who will be attending the clubs both prior to their arrival on-site and once at the hotel to ensure a smooth transition to the clubs
- To be the visible face of Worldwide Kids within the hotel and resort
- Assist with the training and development of both Worldwide Kids and locally recruited staff within the clubs
- Ensure all on-site health and safety policies, procedures and risk assessments are in place, operational and updated as necessary
- Assist in day to day operations of the kids club
- Liaise with the hotel manager on a weekly basis to update them on the setting
- Report on a formal basis once a week in the managers meeting, hotel directorship and Worldwide Kids operations team
- Coordinate client contact details including information on children’s allergies and preferences, create and maintain databases
- Plan and deliver all activities and entertainment programmes and be proactive and imaginative with ideas for special promotions
- Assist the Worldwide Kids operations in maintaining staff databases and correspondence
- Manage the staff rotas, hours and holiday entitlements
- Control the stocks of art materials and consumable equipment
- Liaise with on-site cleaning teams to ensure the cleanliness of the mini club, report any discrepancies to the hotel key contact
- Deliver training and development as requested
- Attend suitable training courses in order to maintain and develop skills
- Managerial experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
- Experience of working with large groups of children
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- IT skills in word and excel
- UK or EU Passport or Working Visa for Greece
- NVQ Level 3 qualified
- French, Greek, German, Spanish and Russian language skills
- Animation experience
- Competitive salary
- Return flights to and from resort
- Insurance (including medical)
- 3 meals a day free of charge 7 days a week
- Pre-season training
- First aid training including certification valid for two years
Summer resort jobs
Managers Roles, Summer Entertainment Jobs, Summer Resort Childcare Jobs
March - November 2024