Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Lifeguard!
As part of our Lifeguard Team, you will…
- Provide a safe and secure environment for all Guests whilst using our pool areas
- Be Guest focused & provide a first-class service to all
- Ensure strict health and safety guidelines are adhered to and work areas are always presented and managed to the highest level.
- Ensure all chemical & cleaning materials issued are stored safely & used within COSHH guidelines
What’s In It For You?
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- Up to 50% Discount off food on Park and 20% discount in our shops
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications
- Fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
- Enhanced family friendly policies and pay* (eligibility criteria applied)
- We can offer live-on accommodation during the season at some of our parks
Experience and Qualifications
To join us as a Lifeguard, you will need some experience:
- Must hold NPLQ (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification)
- Able to swim a minimum of 100 metres on your back and front continuously
- Able to dive to a depth of 3 metres
- Able to swim efficient breaststroke and have some knowledge of sidestroke
- Depending on the role requirements the successful candidate may need to undergo an enhanced DBS check and be 18 years and over.
Who are we?
We’re part of an award-winning Bourne Leisure family, which includes Haven & Warner Hotels. We have 9,000 fantastic team members and 39 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead.
What’s it like to work with us?
Working with us is ultimately defined by our exceptional people and teams. At Haven, we take pride in our Breath of Fresh Air culture, which focuses on valuing and supporting every team member. We prioritise openness and transparency in our interactions allowing our team members to be their authentic selves.
We aim to offer flexibility where we can, including full or part time hours.
We would love to hear from you
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now. We will ask you a few questions which may take around 5 minutes, then click submit and one of the Team will be in touch.
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
When invited to meet with us, you will have an interview and either a practical assessment or a skills test, depending on the role. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to help you perform at your best during this process, please let us know.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
Summer resort jobs
Lifeguard Positions, Sports Instructor Positions, Summer Resort Childcare Jobs
Optional (Price :We can offer live-on accommodation during the season at some of our parks)
Pay Rates: 16 to 17 £7.50 / 18+ from £9.97 up to £10.42 per hour depending on age