As an hotel assistant, you will provide a high level of customer service ensuring you are creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere for all our hotel guests. You will assist with serving breakfast and evening meals to a high standard and carry out daily housekeeping duties ensuring all areas of the hotel are kept clean. There will be a big focus on efficiency on transfer day to ensure rooms and communal areas are deep cleaned and ready for the new arrivals.
- To provide guests with a personalised holiday experience with the highest service and cleanliness levels.
- To ensure Alpine Elements hotel guests’ expectations are exceeded at all opportunities.
- Assisting guests throughout their holiday and providing information and answering questions when needed.
- To perform daily and weekly cleaning jobs to company standards on bedrooms, bathrooms, and all public areas.
- Provide a smooth-running efficient breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner service.
- To perform occasional kitchen porter duties to support the chefs.
- To ensure that appropriate clean uniform is always worn.
- To ensure that all local information that may be of relevance to customers is clearly displayed and passed onto customers.
- To actively upsell any additional extras that the hotel may offer.
- To ensure you achieve set targets for guest satisfaction scores.
What we are looking for –
- Passionate about the mountains.
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service.
- Adaptable people who have a flexible attitude towards work.
- Clear communication skills.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Experience handling complaints, ability to think outside the box to resolve issues.
- Honest, trustworthy, and hard working.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Great team player.
Requirements of the role –
- Energetic and enthusiastic about speaking with people (Essential)
- Previous hotel or hospitality experience in other departments (Desired)
Salary and Package benefits
- 35 hours a week working hours which include split shifts with great work life balance. Full training and development available with great career progression opportunities.
- Salary is competitive, uniform is provided, and staff meals are included within the working shifts. Accommodation and assistance to obtain a visa (UK only) can be provided as optional extras if needed.
Summer 24 Hotel Assistant
Summer resort jobs
Catering Staff, Cleaning Jobs, Customer Services Work
Salary is competitive, uniform is provided, and staff meals are included within the working shifts. Accommodation and assistance to obtain a visa (UK only) can be provided as optional extras if needed.