Would you like the opportunity to combine your water sport skills and travelling? Mark Warner invites you to join our team as Waterfront Manager in one of our stunning Mediterranean resorts.
As Waterfront Manager, you will play a crucial role in managing and organising our waterfront department to ensure the highest level of safety, service and tuition. Your leadership and communication skills will shine as you rally our waterfront team to reach excellence. Manage and develop instructors, foster their growth in confidence and ability to help deliver an exceptional service for our guests. With your proven management skills in the water sports industry, you will bring valuable expertise to the team.
And it's not just about water sports and stunning locations; it’s the people who make our team exceptional! Join a community of like-minded individuals who share your enthusiasm for water sports. You’ll forge lifelong friendships, create long-lasting memories, and be part of a team that feels like a family.
- RYA Senior Dinghy and/or Windsurfing Instructor
- RYA Instructor in the discipline opposite to Senior Instructor
- RYA Safety boat or Powerboat Instructor
- Additional qualifications desired (Intermediate Windsurf Instructor, Advanced Dinghy, Multihull, Foiling etc.)
- International Certificate of Competence
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- UK/EU passport holder and UK/EU bank account
- UK National Insurance or EU Social Security number
- Act as the RYA Chief Instructor for the resort and figure head for the waterfront
- Ensure the waterfront and waterfront staff meet Mark Warner and RYA standards
- Manage the maintenance and upkeep of the waterfront and its equipment
- Manage the staff rota to deliver a full programme for the guests
- Ensure the appearance of the beach is smart, tidy and professional
- Evaluate and manage risk on the waterfront
- Complete weekly reports
- Organise a safety and information brief for guests
- Having presence and presenting at the resort welcome meeting and end of week presentations
- Assist with the general operation of the resort and other departments
- Maintain an excellent standard of customer service
- Ensure good communication links with other departments, including hotel staff, local suppliers and head office
Please note this job description is a general overview of the role, please see our full job description for more details.
Mark Warner arrange everything you need for a successful season in the sun including: return flights to and from London, accommodation, all meals, use of hotel watersport and sport equipment, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at the hotel bar and a competitive seasonnaire salary!
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you are looking for a short-term challenge or long-term career development, Mark Warner supports whatever path you choose.
We are always looking to enhance our staff benefits so to ensure our package is up to date, please see our website, or contact the recruitment department.