Would you like the opportunity to combine your love for water sports and travelling? Mark Warner invites you to join our team as a Windsurf Instructor, where your passion becomes your job and your workplace becomes the open water!
Located in stunning locations across the Mediterranean, our resort offers a haven for enthusiasts like you. With ample time to hit the water, and use of all water sport equipment you can work abroad all whilst developing your skills.
As Windsurf Instructor, you'll have the chance to do what you love every day. You'll be the catalyst that sparks joy and excitement in our guests as you share your expertise and guide them through the world of windsurfing. From teaching RYA courses to taster, advanced and private sessions, you'll have the freedom to unleash your creativity and tailor your instruction to each guest's abilities and ages.
And it's not just about water sports and stunning locations; it’s the people who make our team exceptional. Join a community of like-minded individuals who share your enthusiasm for water sports. You’ll forge lifelong friendships, create long-lasting memories, and be part of a team that feels like a family.
- Start Windsurf Instructor
- Powerboat Level 2
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Enhanced DBS certificate (we’ll help arrange!)
- UK/EU passport holder (within at least 6 months of expiry)
- UK National Insurance number or EU Social Security Number
- UK bank account
- Provide a high level of safety and instruction for guests and staff on the waterfront
- Daily windsurfing instruction
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Plan and deliver fun, safe and educational sessions at a variety of ages and abilities
- Shore break - rig, launch and land guests’ equipment
- Establish and implement water safety precautions
- Uphold Mark Warner and RYA standards at all times
Please note this job description is a general overview of the role, please see our full job description for more details.
Mark Warner arrange everything you need for a successful season in the sun including: return flights to and from London, accommodation, all meals, use of hotel watersport and sport equipment, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at the hotel bar and a competitive seasonnaire salary!
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you are looking for a short-term challenge or long-term career development, Mark Warner supports whatever path you choose.
We are always looking to enhance our staff benefits so to ensure our package is up to date, please see our website, or contact the recruitment department.
Mark Warner Ltd
Windsurf Instructor - Summer 2024 Greece/ Turkey
Watersports centre jobs
Dinghy, Sailing, Windsurfing instructor jobs
Competitive salary plus benefits