10 Reasons to Visit Budapest
10 reasons to visit Budapest:
1. Getting the most for your money – Budapest is one of Europe’s most inexpensive cities. You can get a cinema ticket for around £3, a 3 course meal in a top bistro for around £20 and a domestic beer for £1.
2. Scenic Beauty – Take a stroll on Andrássy Avenue to Heroes’ Square and you’ll understand why Budapest is often called the Paris of the East.
3. The Danube River – The Danube both divides and connects Buda and Pest and plays an important role in the cities history. Walk along the river banks or take a scenic cruise.
4. Award winning nightlife- Visit clubs, bars, cinemas and experience the music scene. Budapest is a top destination for young people looking to relax, meet new people and party! Be sure to visit A38, voted #1 on the Lonely Planet’s ‘top 100 great bars in the world 2012′.
5. Turkish Bathhouses – Budapest is famous for its thermal baths and amazing spas providing the ideal place to relax, refresh and renew after a busy day coaching.
6. The weather – The weather in Budapest is certainly better than that in the UK. Summer is warm and hot with temperatures averaging around 30′C on an average day. Evenings will be warm so you can enjoy many outdoor events or just sit and relax on the terrace of a cafe or restaurant.
7. Budapest’s ruin pubs – The always – popular Ruin Pubs remain the most unique part of the Budapest’s entertainment scene. There pubs are located in formerly abandoned buildings and have a great atmosphere any time of the day.
8. Historic Buildings – With over a thousand years of history ranges from Roman ruins to Art Nouveau Palaces, this city is full of sights to see.
9. Budapest food and drink markets – Markets in Budapest are bustling with fresh homegrown produce and delights from local farmers. The famous Central Market Hall should be on every foodie’s itinerary.
10. International Events – Budapest offers many food, drink, film and music festivals. 2013 marks the 21st Sziget Festival. Music lovers can get ready to sing and dance the night away at one of the largest music festivals in Europe. In 2012 Sziget attracted almost 400,000 fans and featured artists such as Snoop Dog and The Killers.
Experience Budapest as a Football Coach – Apply Today!