Background information on
Ski Olympic is a family run Tour Operator, which started operating 32 years ago.
In return for your hard work, we will pay you a competitive wage, which is topped up with various benefits.
At Ski Olympic we recruit throughout the whole summer to select the right individuals to join our already established team. There are wide ranges of exciting positions available for the Full Season, normally starting from the first week of December until the last week of April. During the winter we carry on recruiting to top up the roles as they become available. So it’s never too late to apply.
You will get the chance to Ski/Snowboard every afternoon (except transfer day), meet a whole host of exciting new people from all nationalities and backgrounds. You will learn new skills and forge life-long friends living life in the French Alps in some of the worlds finest Ski Resorts.
Whether on a sabbatical or looking for a change of lifestyle, act now for a life changing experience.
THE JOBS WE RECRUIT FOR ARE
- Resort Managers
- Head Chefs; 50/70 guests
- Chalet/Hotel Chefs; 40/50 guests
- Chalet Chefs; 8/18 guests
- Assistant Chefs
- Kitchen Porters
- Chalet Persons
- Ski Techs
- Bar Persons
RESORTS IN WHICH SKI OLYMPIC OPERATE
WHY WORK FOR SKI OLYMPIC?
- We are a company that genuinely cares about its staff.
- We will know your name not your number.
- Still small enough to care.
- Excellent support from senior staff throughout the season.
- Thorough staff training in France to give you the confidence to do the job.
- Approximately 25% of our staff return for a 2nd season, many have done a lot more.
- Approximately 60% repeat clientele every year
- A competitive wage paid from the day you leave the UK to the day you arrive home.
- Accommodations in one of our chalets or an apartment close by.
- Travel to and from France.
- Health and Accident insurance.
- Discounted drinks and food in Ski Olympic bars
- Your choice of resort (subject to availability)
- Seasonal ski pass
- 2-days off per week
- Holiday pay