THE BEST WAY TO BECOME A SKI OR SNOWBOARD INSTRUCTOR!
If you’re looking to get started in the snow sports industry and have between 3 - 12 weeks available next winter then get in touch because an EA Instructor Course will get you the winter you want.
Our Instructor Training courses operate in Northstar California Ski Resort in Lake Tahoe, USA. We only take limited numbers on our training courses so you will need to act fast!
Here's what you'll get when you sign up...
- An Instructor Starter Kit including guides, goodies, tips and tricks; our famous 'Guide to Becoming an Instructor' and access to our experienced staff
- An EA Ski & Snowboard Welcome Pack & team issue clothing to ensure you look cool after the hot tub
- Welcome orientation day & social events
- On hand EA Ski & Snowboard Training program manger (for the duration of the training and exam program)
- Shared accommodation for the duration of the training course
- Professional on snow coaching
- Level 1 examination costs
- Evening indoor technical and theory sessions
- Annual membership to the PSIA (Skiers) or AASI (Snowboarders)
- Resort season lift pass
- Daily mountain transfers
- Advice on equipment and Instructor discounts at selected local shops
- When the training finishes and the exam is over we throw a bon voyage & good-luck event so you get to party like the rockstar you are!
“I recently completed an instructor training course with EA Ski & Snowboard Training in Lake Tahoe and had the best time!! All the staff were awesome, the location was fantastic and I made a heap of new friends. I am now a qualified snowboard instructor!!” Thomas Eyles, United Kingdom, Instructor Training Course - Lake Tahoe