At Powder Byrne, we are renowned for our premium childcare services. As a PB Private Nanny, you are a crucial member of the team, helping us to provide the high standard of childcare that keeps our guests travelling with us year on year.
As a PB Private Nanny, you will be looking after babies on a 1:1 basis from 4 to 12 months old, and a 1:2 basis for children from 1 to 4 years old.
We are looking for professional individuals with an exceptional approach towards childcare and a confident caring management style. You should have endless enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards providing a first class service.
*Please note that all interviews will take place at our office in London
- Managing the day to day time spend with the children
- Providing a safe and fun holiday for our younger guests
- Transporting the children to offsite activities
- Providing pastoral care throughout their holiday
- Supervising children at meal times
- Running fun activities both in and outdoors
- Carrying out Risk Assessments
- NNEB / NVQ / CACHE Qualification or equivalent to Level 3
- Relevant childcare experience, preferably in a management or supervisor's role
- Customer service experience
- Excellent customer care skills and good communication skills
- An understanding of relevant safety issues regarding the supervision of children
- Adaptable, resourceful & patient
- Team Player
- Return travel to resort
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski and Boot Hire
- Ski Pass
- Competitve Salary
- Comprehensive training
The role is available for the following Peak Weeks:
- Christmas & New Year
- February Half Term
- Easter Holidays
(All dates are dependant on client requirements).