POWDER BYRNE SWISS COOK ASSISTANT
We are looking for a dedicated cook for to assist the Full Season Team in the resort of Flims, Switzerland for Peak Weeks this Winter Season.
As the Swiss Cook Assistant, you are responsible for providing a personalised service, preparing,and assisting with the cooking and serving meals to both owners and rental clients staying in our private chalet apartments.
Swiss Cook is our high end meal delivery service - as the Assistant Chef you would be cooking meals in an industrial kitchen, packaging them and then delivering them to chalet apartments to be re-heated at the client's leisure each day.
This position is ideal for someone with up to 1-5 years experience.
- Assisting the Full Season Swiss Cook
- Preparation of oven-ready meals
- Maintaining the highest standard of food and service to our clients
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness
- Experience in a kitchen or chalet environment
- Recognised catering qualifications
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Previous hospitality or customer service experience (desirable)
- Comfortable catering for various dietary requirements
- Full and clean UK Driving License
- Highly flexible and pro-active attitude
- Good self motivation and ability to work on your own
- Return flights and transfers
- Ski Pass
- Ski/Board and boot hire
- Winter Sports Insurance
- Comprehensive pre-season training course
- Competitive salary