Are you an experienced people manager with sales skills and a passion for skiing and snowboarding? Are you looking to further develop your skills in the travel and tourism industry?
As the Assistant Sales Manager for Skiworld you will be pivotal in coordinating a team of staff to help advise, sell and manage customer holidays to our chalets, apartments and hotels in the best ski resorts in the world. You will be responsible for ensuring the customer is at the centre of everything we do, maximising customer satisfaction, feedback and revenue to grow our ski programme.
In return Skiworld will offer you the opportunity to enhance your skill set, gain resort and supplier exposure and join a social team of like-minded ski professionals.
The Skiworld Sales Department is at the forefront of the largest independent ski tour operator, celebrating its 40th anniversary this year. As a company we take immense pride in our dynamism, vibrancy and fun-loving ski-season spirit, as well as offering great career opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this role is:
- Enthusiastic and passionate about creating the best Skiworld experience for our customers
- Sales driven and has proven people management experience
- A passionate skier/boarder with European and/or U.S.A & Canada ski knowledge
- Able to multitask and communicate to a range of stakeholders and team members
- Motivated and organised with a high level of attention to detail
We will offer a competitive salary and incentive package, educational trips and the opportunity to develop and extend your skills and responsibilities through regular training.
If this sounds like a role made for you, APPLY ONLINE TODAY with your CV and a cover letter telling us why Skiworld need you to be part of the team