Teach English in China in 2015! Join the Internship Today!
Vacancy: Teach English in China in 2015! Join the Internship Today!
Company: i-to-i Online TEFL
Dates: Starts 19th August 2015
Salary: 2,500RMB/month (more than any other provider!)
With no previous teaching experience necessary, 24/7 in-country support, accommodation and a monthly spending allowance... The 2015 Internship is the perfect way to start your big adventure teaching English in China!
Click the "Apply Now" button to find out all about the internship and make sure you download your free guide to the Teach in China Internship today!
What the internship includes:
- A reputable 5 month internship in China with ImmerQi
- In-country support With full support, a local contact at your school and a network of former ImmerQi interns, you'll be in safe hands
- Monthly spending allowance You'll receive a monthly allowance of 2,500RMB, more than other internship providers
- End of contract bonus 2,500 RMB bonus from your school at the end of your internship. Many of our teachers use this to help fund a post contract trip to South East Asia!
- Accommodation arranged and provided free of charge You'll live in a private bedroom in a shared house with other interns
- Food provided You'll receive all meals Mon - Fri at your school, or a meal allowance
- Comprehensive 7 day orientation in China On arrival ImmerQi will run you through the essentials of living and teaching in China. You'll also experience traditional Chinese food and get to know the other interns!
- Tour of Beijing Including the chance to see the Great Wall and the Ming Tombs, all wrapped up with a Peking Duck dinner and acrobatic show!
- Airport pick up and transfers to your school
- Visa assistance ImmerQi will help arrange your visa for you. Please note, you'll need to budget 2400RMB (GBP260) for visa costs - these are payable to TTC before your arrival in China
- A network of new friends You’ll be joined by interns from all over the world
- Post-internship opportunities Unlike other internship providers, ImmerQi are able to help many interns stay in China to continue teaching!
- Internship certificate You’ll receive confirmation of completion of your internship to show off to future employers