Teach English in China in 2014! Join the Internship Today!
Vacancy: Teach English in China in 2014! Join the Internship Today!
Company: i-to-i Online TEFL
Dates: Starts 20th August 2014
With no previous teaching experience necessary, 24/7 in-country support, accommodation and a monthly spending allowance... The 2014 Internship is the perfect way to start your big adventure teaching English in China!
Click the "Apply Now" button to find out all about the internship and make sure you download your free guide to the Teach in China Internship today!
Check out what you get:
- A reputable internship setup for you 5 months in China and over 200 hours of practical teaching experience
- In-country support + local support This is where you'll reap the benefits of travelling on an internship program. TTC will be there along the way to support you and you'll also have a local contact at your kindergarten to help you settle in
- Monthly spending allowance Each month you'll receive an allowance of 2,000RMB + a 2,500 RMB bonus at the end of your internship from your kindergarten. The allowance is on a pro-rata basis (you get paid what you have worked) it's worth noting that living expenses in China are considerably lower than parts of the Western world - a beer costs 15RMB
- Accommodation + food provided You'll have a private room in a shared apartment with all meals Mon - Fri included at your kindergarten, or a meal allowance
- Comprehensive 7-day orientation in Beijing TTC will ensure you have a smooth arrival and give you a full run-down of everything you need to feel confident about living in China, including detailed presentations and workshops to get you feeling ready to teach in China. All of your meals will be provided by TTC during this period
- 2 days of practical TEFL training When you arrive in China, i-to-i will train you on a 20-hour Classroom Course in Beijing - to keep the latest teaching techniques fresh in your mind and boost your confidence!
- Fun Mandarin lessons You'll take 6 hours of Mandarin lessons during your orientation to equip you with basic language skills to enjoy day-to-day life in China
- Beijing day tour Including the amazing opportunity to visit the Great Wall, the Bird's Nest Olympic Stadium and the Ming Tombs, complete with a Peking Duck dinner and acrobatic show!
- Airport pick up and transfers Your transfer to your new neighbourhood and kindergarten is included too
- Visa assistance TTC will help arrange your visa. Please note, you'll need to pay 2,400RMB prior to your arrival in China
- A network of new friends You'll be joined by interns from all around the world and you'll also definitely be placed with at least one other intern so you're not on your own - unless you want to be!