Would you like the opportunity to combine your water sport skills and travelling? Mark Warner invites you to join our team as Beach Manager in one of our stunning Mediterranean resorts.
As Beach Manager, you will play a crucial role in assisting the waterfront manager to manage and organise our waterfront department to ensure the highest level of safety, service and tuition. Your leadership and communication skills will shine as you rally our waterfront team to reach excellence. Manage and develop instructors, foster their growth in confidence and ability to help deliver an exceptional service for our guests. With your proven skills in the water sports industry, you will bring valuable expertise to the team.
And it's not just about water sports and stunning locations; it’s the people who make our team exceptional! Join a community of like-minded individuals who share your enthusiasm for water sports. You’ll forge lifelong friendships, create long-lasting memories, and be part of a team that feels like a family.
- RYA Senior Dinghy and/or Windsurfing Instructor
- RYA Instructor in the discipline opposite to Senior Instructor
- RYA Safety boat or Powerboat Instructor
- International Certificate of Competence
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- UK/EU passport holder and UK/EU bank account
- UK National Insurance or EU Social Security number
- Deputise the waterfront manager in their absence
- Act as a Senior Instructor to dinghy and windsurf instructors
- Deliver safe, fun and educational sailing and windsurfing sessions
- Ensure the waterfront meets Mark Warner and RYA standards
- Assist with the upkeep of the waterfront and its equipment
- Evaluate and manage risk on the waterfront
- Assist with a safety and information brief for guests
- Having presence and presenting at the resort welcome meeting and end of week presentations
- Assist with the general running of the waterfront
- Assist with the general operation of the resort and other departments
Please note this job description is a general overview of the role, please see our full job description for more details.
Mark Warner arrange everything you need for a successful season in the sun including: return flights to and from London, accommodation, all meals, use of hotel watersport and sport equipment, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at the hotel bar and a competitive seasonnaire salary!
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you are looking for a short-term challenge or long-term career development, Mark Warner supports whatever path you choose.
We are always looking to enhance our staff benefits so to ensure our package is up to date, please see our website, or contact the recruitment department.
Mark Warner Ltd
Beach Manager Summer 2024
Watersports centre jobs
Dinghy, Sailing, Windsurfing instructor jobs
Competitive Salary plus Meals, Accommodation and Benefits