We are looking for experienced chefs to take on the challenge of running our busy restaurants. Whether based in our deli prep kitchen or in our open kitchens producing quality dishes, our chefs are team players looking for a challenge who love what they do and are excited to share it with our guests.
The Club is home to two busy restaurants: The Terraces, open for lunch and dinner, seats around 80 covers with a menu featuring dishes cooked on the barbeque and fire table. Tasi is open daily for breakfast, serving a balance of healthy options and old favourites and also provides an informal setting for lunch with Mediterranean bistro-style dishes which can be enjoyed with a bottle of wine and a stunning view of the Ionian sea.
The Peli Deli Kitchen offers a laid back alternative to our busy club restaurants where our guests can enjoy simple food, done well and is a just a two minute drive away.
The most recent addition to the Peligoni family is Mikro Nisi, a short drive along the coast from the club - a modern Greek fish taverna open for lunch and dinner daily with a sharing, mezze style menu inspired by local ingredients and it’s seafront setting.
Throughout the low season we also host our Guest Chef Series. Now in it’s sixth year, accomplished chefs join us each week working directly with our kitchen team to showcase their talent and produce a delicious and exciting menu to dazzle foodie fans, staff and guests alike. In previous years we have be joined by Ellis Barrie, Jackson Boxer, Neil Rankin, Tom Brown, James Cochran, Romy Gill, Tim Siadatan, The Happy Pear and Gill Meller, to name a few.
With our regular weekly agenda, the Guest Chef Series and a sprinkling of weddings and private parties throughout the season, there is plenty for our kitchen teams to get stuck into. We are looking for a team of experienced chefs to take on the challenge of running our busy restaurants.
- Manage a section within the kitchen
- Work on events on our weekly agenda as and when required
- Work on events such as weddings and Guest Chef feasts as and when required
- Work with the Head Chef and Sous Chef to maintain profit margins and minimise waste
- Effectively communicate ordering requirements with the Head Chef and Sous Chef
- Contribute to the creation of new menus and dishes that cater to guests of all ages and consider different tastes and dietary requirements
- Ensure dishes are prepared and cooked according to specific standards
- Ensure that all guests’ dietary requirements are understood and catered for
- Strictly maintain all food, health and hygiene standards on a daily basis
Abilities & Expectations
- A passion for food and producing creative and exciting new dishes
- Dedication to food quality and control
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible
- Ability to forward think and plan ahead
- Ability to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced setting
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Problem solving and adapting in the kitchen
- Extensive experience in a professional kitchen
- Up to date Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling and sanitation standards
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a chef in a full-service restaurant
- EU passport holder
Chefs - All Levels
Restaurants & Catering
Chef de Partie, Head chef, Sous Chef
Competitive salary with seasonal benefits package