Would you like the opportunity to combine your love of fitness and travelling? Mark Warner invites you to join our team as a Fitness Instructor, where your passion becomes your job and your workplace becomes one of our beautiful Mediterranean resorts!
As Fitness Instructor, you will play a vital role in enhancing the offerings of our resorts. In this dynamic role you will have the freedom to showcase your unique skills and qualifications by curating a diverse and exciting weekly activity programme. Your responsibilities will include organising invigorating walks/runs, circuits, and a wide range of classes such as aerobics, stretch, LBT, HIIT, Aqua Fit, Ab Attack and more. Additionally, you will run regular group activities including volleyball, water polo and football, catering to our active and energetic guests. If you possess enthusiasm, an outgoing personality and a passion for fitness, this opportunity is for you!
And it's not just about the role you play and the stunning locations; it’s the people who make our team exceptional. Join a community of like-minded individuals who share your enthusiasm for fitness. You’ll forge lifelong friendships, create long-lasting memories, and be part of a team that feels like a family.
- Level 2 Fitness/Gym Instructor, YMCA Studio Instructor, Exercise to Music or equivalent qualification
- Sports leadership or coaching qualifications desired
- Experience delivering group classes
- Valid first aid certificate
- UK/EU passport holder
- UK National Insurance or EU Social Security number
- UK/EU bank account
- Plan and deliver a varied fitness timetable including the following: walks/runs, circuits and classes such as aerobics, stretch, LBT, HIIT, Aqua Fit, Ab Attack and more
- Arrange and lead various group activities such as beach volleyball, badminton, water polo, table tennis and 5-a-side football
- Follow the Mark Warner standard operating procedures
- Maintain an excellent standard of customer service
- Ensure classes are safe and are ability-appropriate for guests
Please note this job description is a general overview of the role, please see our full job description for more details.
Mark Warner arrange everything you need for a successful season in the sun including: return flights to and from London, accommodation, all meals, use of hotel watersport and sport equipment, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at the hotel bar and a competitive seasonnaire salary!
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you are looking for a short-term challenge or long-term career development, Mark Warner supports whatever path you choose.
We are always looking to enhance our staff benefits so to ensure our package is up to date, please see our website, or contact the recruitment department.
Mark Warner Ltd
Fitness Instructor - Summer 2024 Greece/Turkey
Summer resort jobs
Sports Instructor Positions
Competitive salary plus benefits