Academic Administrators report to the Directors of Studies. Their role is to carry out the administrative tasks of the Academic Department promptly and accurately.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the academic department.
- Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of students with whom you come into contact.
- Maximise student and Group leader satisfaction by dealing with logistical queries.
Under the direction of the DoS
- Monitoring and checking attendance.
- Collating test results.
- Assigning students to classes and communicating class allocation.
- Assigning teachers to classes.
- Printing certificates.
- Ensures teachers rooms are stocked with required resources.
- Check technology in classrooms, if required.
- And other administration duties as they arise.
The job holder will be expected to operate in accordance with the company’s Code of Conduct, and any local policies and operating procedures relating to academic, welfare and safeguarding matters.
Employees are required to cooperate fully with all arrangements in place related to Health and Safety which include implementation and compliance with control measures resultant from risk assessments and engagement with, and completion of, any relevant Health and Safety training.
- To have excellent Excel and other Microsoft Office skills
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent (Level 6 Qualifications and Credit Framework)
- Attention to detail
- Desire to work in education / learning
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with others
- The ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent IT skills (especially Excel)
- Ability to work under pressure
- 6 days out of 7 (1 day off per week)
- 45 hours per week
To help you better understand your potential earnings throughout the duration of your contract, we have prepared a sample weekly earnings calculation based on a 45-hour week. This is based on the assumption that you do not take holiday during your employment and instead have it paid out on completion of contract.
Weekly Gross basic pay : £585.00
Holiday Pay : £70.61
TOTAL Pay : £655.61
Disclosure and Barring Service:
If you do not have a valid Enhanced DBS and are not subscribed to the DBS update service, we will need to apply for a new Enhanced DBS for you. Please confirm this at the time of application.
Equality and Diversity: Equality and diversity are at the heart of everything we do. Our learning opportunities are open to everyone, regardless of their background and circumstances, and we apply the same standards to the staff we employ.
Embassy Summer – International Summer Camps
Camp Counsellor Jobs, Camp Office & Administrative Jobs, Summer Camp Management Roles
July - September
Our competitive Management weekly pay is inclusive of full-board accommodation