We are looking for a fun and energetic team, keen to share their passion for the water and foiling with guests of all ages and to inspire, motivate and reassure them in order to help them reach their potential. Our beach team has always been integral to creating the vibrant and welcoming atmosphere that our guests have come to know and love – enthusiasm, confidence, a can-do attitude and a great sense of humour are a must.
Watersports are a huge part of The Peligoni Club experience and our coastal location is designed to ensure that our guests get the best of the beautiful Ionian Sea.
We like to do things well and that means having the right tools, the right people and the right approach. We equip the beach with the best equipment from the world’s top manufacturers, including sailing boats from Laser Performance and RS sailing, windsurfing and foiling equipment from Tushingham and Severne, and ski boats by MasterCraft.
Lessons are a mixture of one-to-one and group clinics and progression sessions as we aim to encourage as many guests as we can to get out and have fun on the water in a safe and beautiful environment.
We are looking for a fun and energetic team, keen to share their passion for the water with guests of all ages and to inspire, motivate and reassure them in order to help them reach their potential.
- Provide a high standard of safety and instruction for guests and staff using the beach
- Daily wing foiling instruction (and sailing/windsurfing where suitably qualified)
- Deliver regular progression sessions based on guests’ abilities
- Meet and greet guests in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Cover safety and implement water safety precautions
- Assist with daily maintenance and upkeep of the beach and its equipment
- Work with the rest of the team to run the club’s weekly regatta
- Provide support to the childcare team when they are carrying out water-based activities.
- Implement and participate in a ‘bad weather’ programme
- When required, participate in evening events at the club, including the weekly beach team 'skit'
- Deliver a high level of service at all times
- Build and maintain friendly relationships with guests
- Be able to talk to guests effectively about the club and what is on offer
- From time to time you will be required to take on additional tasks and duties relating to the smooth running of the club
Abilities & Expectations
- Passionate about watersports and coaching
- Safety conscious
- Fun and outgoing
- Outstanding work ethic
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Flexible and willing to help others
- Ability to communicate effectively
- RYA Wingfoiling Instructor
- RYA Windsurfing and/or Dinghgy Instructor is desirable
- RYA Powerboat Level 2 and RYA Safety Boat
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- International Certificate of Competence (ICC)
- Proven experience of instructing in a watersports centre
- UK/EU passport holder
Wing Foiling Instructor
Watersports centre jobs
Dinghy, Sailing, Windsurfing instructor jobs
Competitive salary with seasonal benefits package