Background information on
Samiad Summer School
Samiad is one of the largest residential summer schools in the UK, with five campuses and over 1,000 students excepted from 70+ countries.
We pride ourselves on offering a unique experience by focusing on the following four areas:
- Industry leading staff to student ratio of 1:6. This encourages more 1-2-1 time with students, fostering friendships and encouraging the use of English around campus
- All academic teaching staff participate in activities and off-site excursions
- We offer high value excursions, including our unique overnight glamping trip to Warwick Castle and London Party cruise.
- Samiad tries to push the boundaries on campus summer school activities e.g. zombie runs, escape games, assault courses, music festivals etc
- We cap each language / nationality to 20%. There will be a maximum of 30 children with the same mother tongue at each campus resulting in greater student integration