EA Ski & Snowboard Training are now recruiting for winter jobs at resorts in Canada, Japan, the USA, Europe and New Zealand.
These highly sought after internship positions include your introduction to the ski industry, full training, and a guaranteed job offer.
Who should apply:
- People passionate about the snow.
- Anyone who loves skiing and snowboarding.
- Skiers and snowboarders who would like to train as instructors and start working immediately.
- Anyone who wants to experience a winter Gap Year...
- Full training.
- A guaranteed job offer.
- Lift passes.
- Resort guide to show you around and sort out your tax, mobile phone and any other support needed throughout your winter away from home.
- Qualification as a certified ski or snowboard instructor.
If you are considering a winter Gap Year in 2018 or 2019 now is the time to start the conversation with our experienced team as there are limited places available.
New resort just announced
For the 2018/19 winter season, starting in November, we are excited to be launching our new resort location – Shiga Kogen, in Japan! This is Japan’s largest interconnected resort area. EA Ski & Snowboard partner with Shiga International Ski School, in Shiga Kogen where there are 19 ski resorts, all interconnected on one ski pass. Shiga Kogen is no laughing matter! Yet, go here and you'll find yourself grinning from top to bottom! If you want to be one of the lucky ones on EA Ski & Snowboard’s first Shiga Kogen course, apply today and secure your place!