The amazing lifestyle and location that comes with the job offers the perfect opportunity for those looking for an adventure this summer. We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and passionate staff to join the team.
You will be responsible for the waterfront operation, managing and organising the department to provide a high level of safety and instruction. You will see your instructors grow in confidence as the season progresses and deliver outstanding tuition.
- Manage and motivate staff to ensure high levels of instruction
- Ensure the waterfront meets Mark Warner and RYA standards
- Manage the maintenance and upkeep of the waterfront and its equipment
- Evaluate and manage risk on the waterfront
- Manage the staff rota to deliver a full programme for the guests
- Ensure good communication links with other departments as well as hotel staff and local suppliers
- Deal with any guest issues that arise
- Develop a training plan for all staff and ensure they are supported through their duties
- Monitor staff levels and liaise with resort manager and head office recruitment
- Assist with any HR matters that arise
- Monitor and control department costs
- Monitor the budget and work towards financial targets
- Complete weekly reports
- Senior Dinghy and/or Windsurfing Instructor
- Safetyboat or Powerboat Instructor
- Intermediate Windsurf Instructor or Advanced Dinghy (desired)
- International Certificate of Competence
- First Aid Certificate
- UK/EU passport holder
- UK National Insurance number
- UK bank account
Mark Warner arrange everything you need for a successful season in the sun including return travel to and from the UK, accommodation, all meals, use of hotel watersports and sports equipment, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at the hotel bar and a competitive seasonnaire salary!
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you are looking for a short-term challenge or long-term career development, Mark Warner supports whatever path you choose.